Egg Rock Zone (TAB Guitar)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorklenis2

Life gives you surprise ... surprise gives you lif
Will there be any musicians in this forum who are able to keep track of the song Egg Rock Zone for guitar?

I try but I can not do much for it.

It's honestly pretty simple...it could very easily be played by ear. If you are hoping for a tab, try it out by ear! Sure, you might have to listen to it a few times, but you should definitely be able to figure it out with a little effort, even as a semi-beginner.

The guitar lead for ERZ was composed of InstantSonic's dad playing on-the-fly and making it up as he went. Monster Iestyn transcribed it to MIDI, so he might have the info you're looking for.

Last edited:
Monster Ietsyn

=V

In any case yeah, I attempted to get down the guitar playing in MIDI form for the ERZ MIDIs I made, but since I'm not a guitar player (I was always more a piano person) I can't promise it'd be all that accurate anyway. Besides which, it was mostly for listening purposes I made the MIDIs anyway.

Shane's tabs are most likely infinitely better than my guesses anyway. =)

It's honestly pretty simple...it could very easily be played by ear. If you are hoping for a tab, try it out by ear! Sure, you might have to listen to it a few times, but you should definitely be able to figure it out with a little effort, even as a semi-beginner.

If you are absolutely right, I try and I do very well, but I need to see the TAB to see if I was right and so I can even perfect it better.

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

No need. It's all D minor.

http://mus.thewaitingroom.org/tabs/d_map22m---page-1.png
http://mus.thewaitingroom.org/tabs/d_map22m---page-2.png

Note: This is how I play it. When I tabbed it out, I was lazy and used a whammy to make up for the bends, but just use your ear and you can figure out which notes need to be bent where. It's really easy.

Thank you very much my friend, thank you, now if I can perfect it and read the notes it was not so bad but it sounds very similar, with this and everything is perfect.

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

The guitar lead for ERZ was composed of InstantSonic's dad playing on-the-fly and making it up as he went. Monster Iestyn transcribed it to MIDI, so he might have the info you're looking for.

The truth was I had no idea that it was InstanSonic's father who did this, sounds very interesting.

=D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back