Post your pics/art here!

pbSraLB.jpg

Not sure what to say so, hi.

Speedrunning is an art form! Mostly, I didn't think this was a big enough deal to warrant its own topic, so here is my speedrun of Sonic 2 Boss attack from the iOS version of the game.

Last edited:
This is most certainly art. Me and .Jazz. visiting Starlit Warehouse Zone at night.
(3440x1440 and coronas are a courtesy of 1.09.4a, thank you devs apparently you did do something good once!)
ThIvt4.png

I Created some 3D assets for Unreal from Scratch:

17498989_1895857130651758_646262842996249738_n.jpg

Now with Light/Emission ;), All objects are low poly, Couch details are baked into NormalMaps.

Here comes one of my SRB2 Screenshots edited with Paint.NET . So, I'm using it as a wallpaper right now.

d1MGE61.jpg

It have a watermark to notice that the wallpaper is taken (screenshot) and edited by me.

EDIT: CG7244 is my new username now.

A remake of the remake of the original. I like the changes I've done to her wings, especially the pattern on it meant to scare away those without the will to face her. For the record she still doesn't have a name!

4uTtlYu.png

EDIT: I also drew Spark the Electric Jester so I'll just toss him into this instead of making a whole new post for it.

OYW4HMC.png

Last edited:
Oh wowie, Spark! I forgot he existed :v
Started drawing this as soon as I saw Jasper's masterpiece.
3D8Cs79.jpg

In honor of LakeFeperd the ascended

Last edited:
Curious attempt at making Jasper look more like his own thing. I kind of like it but at the same time there's things I'll probably iron out later on.

48qajNN.png

Cool! To be honest I've always kind of liked your character design; part of it is also just your general art style. It's distinct, I guess.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back