Sonic Doom 2 v4.1 Released!

I've probably heard of it, however never played it! I may not intend to play it for now, maybe later.

Seeing from the Sonic retro video, I kinda like it. It's Doom-ish!

SSN, Does this work with the DOS version of Doom II? (Im using DosBox)
If not, could you make it compatible?
Or at least say me the command line to make a bat by myself.

Last edited:

I thought SNNTails stopped working on Sonic Doom 2 altogether... Along with Srb2?

Why not just run it in Windows? All you need from Doom 2 is the DOOM2.WAD file.

I got a problem, now most Monsters got their original Sprites, Including: Baron Of Hell, Cyber Demon, Pain Elemental, Arachnotron, Demon And Hell Knight.
But Pain Elemental and the Lost Soul had their original Sprites before the error, theres anyway to fix this?
PS: Sorry for bothering again...

I believe I mentioned that to him while I was converting the WAD to PK3. I just downloaded the version in his post again to make sure there wasn't an incompatibility with the PK3 I was working on. I haven't had time to touch this in a while, really, but I'd have to look and see if it's an incompatibility caused by the DEH or BEX files. Whenever I finish converting it to DECORATE, that issue should be resolved.

Can you please fix up all of the levels of Sonic Doom, have them be created in the "ZDoom (Doom In Hexen Format)", Convert the file into a PK3, fix the level designs, and of course, having MAPS 25 and 26 to be Death Egg Zone Acts 1 and 2 while MAPS 27 and 28 can be the Final Bosses and make MAPS 29-35 be Special Stages 1-7.

looks good, but there are minor mistakes, like some enemies making regular DOOM enemy cries, one enemy has the texture problem of swapping super sonic.exe to arachnotron, one enemy doesn't appear in the game but does at the end screen, and final level is Icon of Sin (final level of DOOM 2) with little to no changes.

Excuse me but this thread's last message is like 3 years old... not that I would backseat mods I'm not sure if it's a good idea to necro this post.

Now that I'm at it, I really like how it's based off Sonic 3 & Knuckles (because honestly Green Hill has been overused even in non-Sonic game mods...)

Yes, take a sourceport (GZDoom is the most accessible but I think it works well with PrBoom+), have Doom II Hell on Earth (it's called Doom2.wad) and run it with the Sonic Doom 2.wad.

Actually you can run Sonic Doom 2 with SRB2 XMAS 0.96! Just run xmaswin.exe with sdoom2.wad! Even the SD2 rings are replaced with actual SRB2 rings! (it has shields everywhere, just make sure to not grab too much of them because they stock up and might make the game crash)
EDIT: Actually only shields of the same type stock up.

Last edited:
Wow I'm surprised that this game is still relevant.
Well I need help, you see I want to run Sonic Doom 2 on freedoom
images

I have the Android app store version.
This is optional but I would like a video tutorial for it but anything will do, Like a walkthrough of some sort.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back