1.09.4 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course I haven't. I just did a small comparison to the 1.09.3 topic's start to this topic's start. Not so bad now, is it?

The fact that you went through that much trouble is quite enough to be counted as counting...

Hi, someone said that the knuckles sprites are finally fixed, and I saw that in the list of changes. I downloaded 1.9.4 and installed it, saying yes to all when asked to overwrite, but the knuckles sprites are still messed up while running, climbing. Is it like this for everyone else, or did I do something wrong?

Ultimate said:
Hi, someone said that the knuckles sprites are finally fixed, and I saw that in the list of changes. I downloaded 1.9.4 and installed it, saying yes to all when asked to overwrite, but the knuckles sprites are still messed up while running, climbing. Is it like this for everyone else, or did I do something wrong?
Nope. They have not been fixed yet.

They aren't "broken". AJ just hasn't gotten around to drawing all the frames. Patience is a virtue, my friend.

ITS OUT!!!! ITS REALLYY OUT!!!! AND THAT IN MY LIFE!!!!! XD

and whats coming next?

we looking in the future: 1.09.4.323888..... -.-

Super mystic sonic said:
lightdash shoes ment for foxes. Only hedgehogs and rabbits can wear em.

That's speciesist. Foxes can have lightdash shoes if they damn want to! D:

I thought it was an unwritten law that all furries must never, ever wear shoes of ANY kind.

Which makes bubblegum on the street an issue, by the by. Be smart. Don't litter. Think of the innocent barepawed furries whose fur you're shredding the next time you finish that gum.

Shadow Hog said:
I thought it was an unwritten law that all furries must never, ever wear shoes of ANY kind.

Which makes bubblegum on the street an issue, by the by. Be smart. Don't litter. Think of the innocent barepawed furries whose fur you're shredding the next time you finish that gum.

No... Anthropomorphic creatues (I refuse to say furries!) wear shoes all the time. Look at the Sonic characters, look at the Starfox team. Those are the only two Anthropomorphic creature teams I really care about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back