[Open Assets] Bunnie.wad

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulite1110

Making Computer chips.
This is Bunnie Rabbot from the Archie comics of Sonic the hedgehog. Bunnie is halve robot due to one of robotniks portable robotosizer, she is one of the most strongest freedom fighter resisting Robotnik. This is my First character wad so enjoy.
BUNSCHAR.jpg

buns2.jpg

buns3.jpg

teambuns.jpg

her robotic parts change color during match.

Attachments

• Bunnie.zip
    133 KB · Views: 1,948
Went ahead and took a look at this. I quite like the art you have done for the sprites, although I don't remember Bunnie being quite that yellow. But the flying sound currently makes a 'pop' sound every time the sound restarts and I find that nothing short of infuriating. That certainly needs changing.

Last edited:
The wad looks cool, but to me, it just doesn't fit the "SRB2 style" that most other characters haves. Maybe it's the shading, or maybe how small her head is compared to other characters.

Yeah the sounds has its issues but I found it the most fitting in the srb library. Bunnie is also depicted being orange and yellow. I like how the design went I use to make her a bit skiny, also I'm not a fan of the bigger head thing since I'm a comic fan of the series. The spin dash is a melee attack, makes up for being fast and the improved flight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back