Your favorite video game boss

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechaS3K

NEVAR FORGET
Read title.

This is about the coolest bosses ever; we already have a thread for the hardest ones.

Here's my favorite:

coreani.gif

♪Oppression

I got a few that I can think of for now

Dark Fawful
DarkFawfulBug.gif

Sonic Rush Adventure - Egg Wizard
Super Mario Galaxy 2 - MegaHammer
S3K - Doomsday Zone
The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks - Demon Train
Metroid Prime 3 - Aurora Unit 313

Let's see...

#1. Zeus (God of War 3) - In case you're wondering why, well, other than the 3-part battle and it's gameplay alone...

#2. Xemnas (Kingdom Hearts 2) - Quite the long battle, and the button-mash at the end? Priceless.

#3. The MegaHammer (Super Mario Galaxy 2) - Haven't gotten far into the game, but i've played this one, and boy is it fun.

#4. Tabuu (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) - This guy + Insane = Oh lord...

#5. Dr. M (Sly 3: Honor Among Theives) - Bottom of the list, but still a pretty memorable boss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvO5iQRNvzI

Game: Tales of The Abyss

Boss: Sync The Tempest

((note: Japanese version had better quality in picture and sound so I decided to use this. Also the Voice acting is better in my opinion. The VA for Sync was just... boring))

Yeah yeah, Abyss wasn't the most enjoyed one among the other tales games though most of the story and the character development was the only thing that kept me playing. Anyway the thing about Sync being my favorite is because he's practically the only boss that gives me the true feeling of a real boss fight considering that he actually intends on killing you and making you suffer during the result. To support this, he has enough attack power to exceed that of the final boss (cept' the Secret boss), therefore his attacks and Artes are deadly enough to leave you with either half of your health or rather nothing at all if your not careful (Also his Mystic Artes: Akashic Torment and Harrowing Gale are rape 0_o)

This along with his cold sadistic way of thinking helps with the atmosphere. Although a simple boss to face against (unless on Hard, Very Hard, or Unknown), he still makes the fight worth your while. The tales games really need more Martial art-based characters like this.

5: Inferno (Soul Calibur 2)

4: The Cyberdemon (Episode 2 of Ultimate Doom)

3: Mars People Spaceship (Metal Slug X)

2: Doomsday Zone (Sonic 3 and Knuckles)

1: Onslaught (Marvel vs Capcom)

Of those. I have many, but the main ones are:

1: Kain, the vampire king and owner of the heart of darkness.
kain_2.jpg

2: Phalanx, the 13th and largest Colossus, wich dives in the air at high velocities, yet, the bigger they are, the harder they fall.
phalanx.jpg

3: Palmer, the Tower Tycoon and father of your rival.
2z8ykvl.jpg

4: E-101 Mk.2, the imroved version of the old E-101, and final boss of Gamma´s story.

200px-E101mk2.jpg

5: Manfred Von Karma, the world´s best prosecutor lawyer, he had not lost a single case in 40 years, well, until he met Phoenix Wright.
vonkarma.gif

Sonic 3 and Knuckles: Doomsday Zone
Metroid Prime: Metroid Prime - lol same.
Metroid Prime Corruption: Dark Samus and Aurora Unit - Final Battle
There are more but I can not remember them currently.

Um..Lemme think...

Ace Combat Zero, Solo wing Pixy
Sonic 2, Final Boss
Megaman X5, X (I Usually play as Zero)
Zelda OoT, Bongo Bongo

...Just those.

The archvile isn't exactly a boss more so then just a higher ranked enemy like The Spidermastermind and Cyberdemon *which are also treated as normal enemies in Doom 2*, the only "true" boss in DooM 2 is the Icon of Sin on Map30.

I'm assuming it's still the pussy way of taking enemies out as it was in the first Legends. Haven't gotten around to playing the second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back