HWH finaly back on SRB2 MB (Now censured) (it's new weapons)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hetor

What is HWH.

HWH is:
1. Weapons replacement.
2. Enemy replacement (now only 3 enemies).
3. Map Pack (now 4 match maps, 4 CTF maps & 1 RTG map).
4. NEW GAMETYPE!!!
5. Some decorations replacement.

==WEAPONS==

=RED RINGS - SpikeBalls=
Spawn spikeballs around player.

=AUTO RINGS - POISON=
Like auto rings, but bouncy and not shot too far.

=BOMB RINGS - BOUNCE RINGS=
Bounce off walls.

=HOMING RINGS - FIRE TRAPS=
Spawn flames.

=RAIL RINGS - SUPER LIGHTING SPEED POWER!=
Bounce rail rings. (I very like bouncy weapons)

==ENEMIES==

=JETTY-SYN BOMBER - JETTY-SYN FLAMER=
Shot fireballs.

=TURRET - UNNAMED TURRET=
Like turret, but his projectiles bounce off walls. In future it will be homing.

=EGGMOBILE - POWERFULL EGGMOBILE=
Powerfull Eggmobile.

==MAPS==

=MATCH=

MAPA0 - Stop evading the curse filter Zone by Hetor (NOTE: This map has all weapons because It's demo map)
MAPA1 - Strip Club by Hetor
MAPA2 - Crazy Zone by Hetor (NOTE: This is remake of my old map. NOTE 2: It's using crazy rings soc by Flame_the_hedgehog)
MAPA3 - Zero Ring Zone (Good old level. NOT MINE!)

=CTF=

MAPB0 - Chemical Plant Zone by Hetor
MAPB1 - Unknown Zone by Hetor (Sapphire Falls edit)
MAPB2 - Concrete Stronghold Zone by Some Guy (from 2007 March-April contest. It will be bonus map in future.)
MAPB3 - Stop evading the curse filter Zone CTF by Hetor (It hasn't all weapons)

=RTG= (NEW GAMEMODE!!!)

MAPD0 - AYRABTU by Hetor (All Your Rings Are Belong To Us!) (plz, don't say "THIS MAP IS Stop evading the curse filter", it's only a test)

=WTH is RTG and how to play it

RTG (or R2G, Rings To Girl) is new teamplay gametype for SRB2. How to play:
1.Collect 100 rings.
2.Find the girl and bring ur rings there. (girl sprite removed from HWH because it was stripper sprites:) Now "girl" looks like "!" sign"
3.U'll die and get 1000 points. Limit is 5000.
4.If u see, like someone trying to score, hit him/her!

Link removed

==ADDONS FOR HWH==

Yes, I made some addons special for HWH!
DO NOT USE WITHOUT HWH MAIN WAD (HetorWasHereV0891.wad)!

=HWH089 No Censure Patch=
Playing with this patch = playing without censure (u can see all map names and sprites)!
If used with other addons first add HWH main file, than No Censure Patch, than other addons.
Sorry, no download link because Mystic or other moderator will remove it anyway.

Link removed
Use it to remove teamgame in RTG (teamgame in RTG works buggy)

Link removed
Better graphics of bouncy ring. (Not only sprite replacement)

Link removed
New player config from HWH09 beta for HWH0891 beta.
U can fight by spin and u r bouncy.

Get last versions of HWH and HWH addons you can here, on SRB2FFH or on my SRB2 server, when I playing or hosting HWH netgame. This server works every Friday (10:00 - 19:00 GTM +2).

Screen's coming soon.

ENJOY!

P.S. plz add ur coments and bug reports.

No Censure Patch

I forgot if anyone want No Censure Patch I can send link by PM, just tell.

I will note that sending such material over forum PM is considered posting it on the forums, and you will be banned just the same.

Re: HWH finaly back on SRB2 MB (Now censured) (it's new weap

Hetor said:
MAPA2 - Crazy Zone by Hetor (NOTE: This is remake of my old map. NOTE 2: It's using crazy rings soc by Flame_the_hedgehog)
Wow, did I even GIVE you permission to use this? I think not.

It's a SOC, Flame. There's no reason to be ridiculous over a SOC. SOCs are best used when combined with levels/packs. You're defeating the purpose of making it if you don't let him use it.

Crazy Rings

If u want I can remove it. But credits is added! What u r don't like? U can also found credits inside WAD.

Re: HWH finaly back on SRB2 MB (Now censured) (it's new weap

Hetor said:
=EGGMOBILE - POWERFULL EGGMOBILE=
Powerfull Eggmobile.

Let me guess why it's powerful... Hmmm...

Turret fire?? That's most likely the only thing there could be, due to the common sort of boss SOCs that you find...

That's right - they're so-called 'harder' Eggmen that have the ability to shoot turrets... and it's way too overused for custom boss SOCs... I wish there were more original boss SOCs than those... like Morph's fantastic Egg Walker which he made last year... it's sad that that's the only worthwhile Boss SOC I can think of...

As for your level, why on earth have you used those sort of words for the level names for MAPA0 and MAPB3? That isn't a good idea, and it wouldn't help so much censoring them. I thought you'd have changed the level's names to something like 'Lush Garden Zone', 'Fantasy Realm Zone' or 'Dark Stronghold' or other names like that, rather than level names with words we wouldn't want in there.

It's also a bad idea to use other people's levels without permission, so don't do it, Hetor.

A 'Rings to Girl' gametype???!!! I'm glad you removed those sprites, but it doesn't help with getting me to download it any better. It's a decent idea for a new gametype, but just remove the 'girl' idea from it, and replace it with maybe a sign saying 'RINGS HERE!' or something like that...

Overall the mod, in general, has not got the sort of content that would make me want to download it at all, whether or not it's censored! It would be a good idea to start off with just one Level with a name that hasn't got bad words in it!!!

If my review of this mod doesn't make sense or seem correct/reasonable/etc to any of you, just try not to lose your temper, or flame, or anything else like that.

Before I download. I need other people's attention.

Offtopic: Btw, what is with all the tempbans

Eh. I'm not ganna get into this situation by putting a "bad comment" but I'm with the guys above me. BUt have to see what it does first.

You are going to stop posting this crap on the forums.

These forums are visited by large quantities of kids, of which I suspect you are included. We don't need inappropriate stage names, gametypes, and WADs. If you want to make yourself something inappropriate, go right ahead; the SRB2 community has a long history of making some inappropriate content. However, it is not something that is to be released on the forums. If you want to make a mod for the forums, cut the curse words, strippers, and whatever other inappropriate content you'd like to come up with.

This is not Grand Theft Auto or Doom. Keep it clean, people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back