A Trio of 2.2 Tidbits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sincerely, SRB2 not necessarily need to go to SRB3, because even retains the same theme and gameplay engine next to the chart, if a SRB3 with the same tools that will just look like a model and not a SRB3 done.

If you want a SRB3 have to change everything and do not think the others have time to do that, it will not be easy to get a graphics engine and edit it.

I use a graphics engine called "RealSpace 2" created by the Koreans and is really good.

Now I see the game well ... we should leave it at that.

If 2.x isn't SRB3, then all progress beyond Final Demo is just SRB2. This includes Mystic Realm.

Nuff' said?
But I belive that the netcode got worse in 2.1. I had less problems in 2.0 but I don't know why.
The main issue (for me, at least) is that synch fails now freeze everyone in the server when just one person is affected, making it rather problematic. Not to mention that it just simply happens a lot.

I was Just wondering what happened to this ?
m5RybKb-300x187.png

It was a skybox test for 2.1 using SRB2nK assets (to avoid spoiling the THZ changes of that update, where the skybox was most clearly used for benefit) and was never intended to ship as part of a level in any major version of SRB2.

It's about what toaster said except that the level was more of an unfinished level than a test; it sucked regardless so it's been abandoned for now.
I think I really should make a topic with all of my projects and assets, since I never finish them... The assets usually are decent though, so it'd be a waste not to use them at all.

It's about what toaster said except that the level was more of an unfinished level than a test; it sucked regardless so it's been abandoned for now.
I think I really should make a topic with all of my projects and assets, since I never finish them... The assets usually are decent though, so it'd be a waste not to use them at all.

It would be very appreciated .

Would be nice for him to at least have new accruate spinning frames and a damn clean up of all these light orange and brown pixels for once.

Sonic seems to be saturated..
Someone at STJR needs to make the Sonic sprite more saturated..
I love modern-blue colored Sonic, I just do..

Sonic Touch Up Joke

Sonic seems to be saturated..
Someone at STJR needs to make the Sonic sprite more saturated..
I love modern-blue colored Sonic, I just do..
I agree with you that Sonic needs a touch up or I should say a touch down. Get it like in football. I think Sonic the Hedgehog sprite needs an original upgrade.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back