Anime Movies you would Recommend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be awhile since the last post, but here are suggestions:
1) Fullmetal Alchemist
2) Death Note

Redline is an action/racing anime with a unique art style, like a throwback to the 80's. I haven't watched it yet, but it sounds like a decent "not at all deep, but fun-to-watch action movie". I'll hopefully be watching this sometime soon, once I get some free time...since I haven't watched it yet, here's a nice article about the movie:
http://kevo.dasaku.net/?p=2485
capture426354.png

capture83872.png

Last edited:
I'd recommend... Tales of Vesperia, The First Strike.
It explains the events before the game, mostly when Yuri Lowell was in the Imperial Knights.

Must be awhile since the last post, but here are suggestions:
1) Fullmetal Alchemist
2) Death Note
Neither of which are movies. (They have movies, granted, but the former's require you to be intimate with the source anime, and the latter's aren't anime.)

Originally posted by Shadow Hog
Neither of which are movies. (They have movies, granted, but the former's require you to be intimate with the source anime, and the latter's aren't anime.)

Is it necessary to make a new thread containing anime shows? Anime shows, anime movies... What's the big difference (rhetorical)? Why not include good anime shows that falls under Ice's request as well. Besides, this thread is dedicated to good anime suggestion so everybody could come and see what anime shows/movies are worth watching, right?.

Is it necessary to make a new thread containing anime shows? Anime shows, anime movies... What's the big difference (rhetorical)? Why not include good anime shows that falls under Ice's request as well. Besides, this thread is dedicated to good anime suggestion so everybody could come and see what anime shows/movies are worth watching, right?.

'Cept you know. . .topic title and OP mentioned just anime movies, not shows. If we by any chance happened to have included a tv series in there than that was just because it may have related to said series.

Look just keep with this topic's guidelines. No need to go into some debate and all. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back