Have a question? Get the answers here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1-Up said:
Is it possible to make different sprites for the new "slingobject" value?
(e.g. change the red ring throw to a stick)
Only in 1.09.11+
But yeah, it's pretty easy.
slingitem = (Objectnumber of what you want goes here)
You might have to use SOCs to make new items if you want something to customized, but there's a list of pre-existing missile objects on the STARS character WAD page.

I know how to use that. I want to know how to make a soc to change the thing or add one, and to add to a character wad.

very VERY stupid question....

I'm trying connect and play multiplayer mode over the web, but when I try to connect to a server it tells me: You cannot connect to this server .srb, you are using SRB2.srb. The Version of game I'm using is, 1.0.9.11. This is my first time trying to play a net game and this question is problably very stupid...Help please.

The server is most likely hosting with a different version of srb2 then you are using. Make sure your version matches the server's before joining a game.

In Doom Builder I'm making a level with teleporters on and I can't seem to activate them I've put the teleport destination thing and the teleport control Sector and everything But It didn t work could someone please tell me what I have done wrong?

Pardon the bumpage. But I have 2 reasons:
1. This topic should not be left to die.
2. I myself have a question involving compiling SRB2
Exactly how can I get the md5 of a WAD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back