SRB2's Top 10 Most Profilic Players - Nominate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitoko

Well, I have come across and idea. SRB2 has spanned over a whole 10 years and more. I feel since I have been an active player of SRB2 for so long, I feel that the gaming side of SRB2 needs a little light and a little history-book reference for itself. Something to look up to! I have yet to see an organized list of some of the most unfathomable players that we have come across (4ndy, FuriousFox, the obvious Mystic, SB, to name a few that I know.)

I want you to nominate some players, and tell me exactly why you feel that player should be nominated, for various reasons. You may include as many reasons as you can, and the player could even specialize in a certain thing. For example I specialize in CTF. (Always have) And I know Titanium specialized in Race.

I will, after getting a vast number of nominees, additionally let everyone discuss and see who they believe should be up there in the Top 10 list.

Aftr all is said and done, I will publish an article in this webside for all of us to see. Then we can have a history to look up to in our vast 10 year Development Hel- er I mean, amazing history here in Sonic Robo Blast 2! I also read in the guidelines that if it doesn't get on the main website it will still appear on a sub-site. All that matters is that we have it ready for us.

Last edited:
During SRB2ME's development, balancing Knuckles in multiplayer was based solely off of how much of an edge it gave me against everyone else. If I was creaming the other developers, they'd nerf Knuckles. It was that simple.

In effect, you have me to blame for Knuckles' firerate not being faster, or any collected ammo of his not being doubled in value.

I still don't use mouselook. Or strafe. Or the 1st person camera. Seven years (minus one day, if my profile is anything to go by) of playing with a completely inferior control setup, and I still don't know how I do it.

Last edited:
SuperSonicStar and GHOST

These two players are essentially my rivals. When I used to host my server, they would almost always join for a match, and there were few players more challenging than those two.

Instead of boasting about your involvement with Knuckles's changes, you could at least mention some other players that can put up a good fight against you.

At an earlier point in time I used to look up to some of the older players on the game, but now that I see things a bit more clearly I can say that I really wouldn't consider any player to be 'prolific', or even important. Of course I'm only talking about the gaming side of the game and not the technical side, that said the only people I may actually consider as 'prolific' would be the developers for creating such a fun little game. So yea, I consider all those other people who may be considered as 'above average' players on the game as just your normal people who come and go like everyone else. In my eyes I really don't care about people who may be viewed has having 'special abilities' in the game. The only people in this community who should be considered as 'prolific', in my opinion, are those who continue to work on the game.

Back when I used to play SRB2 a lot, there were a few people who sort of played a big part.

Kiddytails was one of them, the one who gave me my new main name "NeonJ".
LXShadow & SuperSonicStar were two pros that I always tried to beat but failed :<
Fooruman was one too. I think he was one of my old rivals, but I can barely remember. Minecraft has taken over my life. xD

Well SuperSonicStar and LXshadow are the best players I ever seen.

Including SB and Ghost are also amazing players.

And now the best tails player I ever seen was Kitoko.

This kind of thing never ends well, so I'm just going to save us all the drama and the fallout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back