FISHB0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does your wadfile contain lumps called "TEXTURE1", "PNAMES" or both? If your not replacing or adding textures, you don't need either and only create problems.

Lump positioning issue, or syntax issue, is what's causing the "EMERA0 error" as I like to call it.

So, make sure your S_SKIN and OBJCTCFG have no mistakes in them, and make sure you order your lumps like this.

• Life icon, life text and character select avatar
    S_SKIN
    OBJCTCFG, but this is optional
    Character sprites
    Optional sprites within S_START and S_END tags, but this is only for misc sprite edits, or socced objects, or 1-UP Monitors.

I tried that, but it still said it, so in the end margins I put a sprite and called it FISHB0. The it said FISHC0 was wrong, and then FISHD0. I put in FISH sprites up to G0, but then it said that FLAMB0 was wrong. So I put in FLAM sprites up to G0, then it said FWR2B0 was wrong so I gave up and deleted those sprites. Then it said FISHB0 was wrong again.

lol i was gonna make a post when i saw someone already done one XD.

I'll Begin said:
Life icon, life text and character select avatar

you sure? in some wad i see this: life text,live icon,select avatar.... and it work.

i must said,do it need ALL the frame too work? i wanted to play with my caracter wad just to see if my player text was fine but cant?

All my Frame text (FATEA1,FATEA2A8,....) they are all good.

So the only thing left are my S_SKIN and the OBJCTCFG.Looked lot of time for any error but i dont see them.Maybe its just because i dont have all the frame?

In fact they say this: R-INSTALLSPRITELUMP: Bad frame caracter in LUMP FISHB0....just as Guitarplaya but still not working

It doesn't matter what order the icon, text and avatar are in.

Also. I've been informed that I was wrong about the positioning about the S_SKIN and OBJCTCFG, so if you have problems then try switching those around.

And adding sprites like FISHB0 won't fix it, unless you want the entire SRB2.srb in your character wad.

okay it worked! well S_SKIN and OBJCTCFG was only in worng position XD-----> new prob

when i started,played 1st player just to see my char text,but im not there? T_T for this,do i need all frame or there a new error for me? T_T

I'd ask you to send me a wad, but I don't have XWE on my mum's work computer. (though I do have SRB2 on here :P)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back