• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Help with a level pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouch, you're limiting people's choice of flats? Isn't the selection in srb2.srb limited enough already? Keep in mind how many textures and flats are used in GFZ2 alone. Can you list or describe them all without looking?

Not as such, only trying to keep the theme of the level, you could add other flats, but these show what is the best for each level.

Like so:

For Hydroplant Zone

THZ type
Mechanicle type

For Magma Storage:

Mechanicle type
Lava type
Mine type

And so on for every zone.

Yep. If you didnt it would screw everything up BAD.

Oh, and by the way, I don't exactly think that a Hydroplant Zone should have THZ textures... :? I doesn't sound right for a zone of that cauliber...

I made Hydroplant zone, it looks like it should, AND with those FOFs, nobody but me has seen Hydroplant, but there's a glass tube through water that you walk through, but, for the floor and ceiling, there's no glass flat, so if anyone can send me one, it'd be appeciated.

(My MS paint abilities are slim)

Oh, now I see what your saying Megasonic101/SRB2, Hydroplant Zone is a hydro-electric powerplant made by Eggman in my fanfic. As I said before, this addon is very directly themed on my book.

But, i see what your saying.

I seem to really like but.... But, but, but ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 11, Members: 0, Guests: 11)

Back