Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am CalebSitton and i am 14 yrs old i live in a nice town in KY. I absolutly love sonic. and I love to draw sonic basically all the time..
I'm still trying to figure out how to scan pics so i can show you my talent.

I have been into sonic since 1995 "lol" good times. anyway i got into SRB2 because I wanted to get better at drawing Sonic at a 3-D point of veiw.

hi!! Im Wad_Finder and I find wads

Im just new to this so Hi to all!!!! 8)

I live in logan city,Brisban,Australia!

I recon srb2 is da bomb!!!! And its a hit at my school to!

Nobody bother saying im double posting because i was told to put this here instead... (most forums have a introduction section, not post, at lest the ones ive been on)

I remember playing this game along time ago, maybe under the name evil duck... so i searched the internet and found it, im so glad theres online games like these, specially with a retro like feel to them... love the online play

Double posting is posting without having someone post in between your 2 posts. Like if sonict had posted again before, thats double posting.

I'm Guitarplaya, and as you can see, I play Guitar!!!!! XD. My real name is Eddie Linton, and I am 11 years old, and I've got a rather recent addiction to Sonic.

Hiya, i'm a new member. My forum name is Shadix the Hedgehog and my real name is Abby. I am a girl and lived in Texas, San Antonio. I have a very strange addiction to Sonic the Hedgehog, even though I am amercian. I am currently residing in Manila, Philippines. I would love to learn how to recolor and add some sprites I have an idea for.

Hi there, I'm DrakonKarasu. A totally insane newbie with a strong obsession with the Fleetway Sonic The Comics. For the past few months I've kept quiet, going online occasionally and working my way through the level packs and mods currently avalible to download. I'm going to be a lot more active now that I have a basic understanding of how to make levels and character WADs. See you around.

My old intro sucked, so a redo goes now:

I'm Chaos. The odd forum member who browses your Intarwebz. I like almost any food that has the word sugar or sour in it. I used to play SRB2 (not anymore because nothing new is EVER gonna happen to it) and I currently still play Super Mario War. I'm one those members that pretty much doesn't care what happens as long as it doesn't cause crap. I like Sonic and Mario, and I have an ORIGINAL fancharacters family, (gasp) the Taillous. You know, those things that live in the forests that I mentioned in that fanchar topic. I have played these systems: DC, NES, SNES, GC, Wii, PC, GBA, GB, N64, XBOX, XBOX360, DS, DSLite, and some other things I forgot. For more crap on me, send a damned PM.

So, I'm new here.

Hi everyone, I'm Aylingling. I started out Sonic in 6th grade, and have since gone on to us Multimedia Fusion 2 (other fangames allowed here?) I'm responsible, as I'm a mod on Sonic Deck. Otherwise, I try to be an active member, as long as there's stuff to talk about.

Nice to meet you all!

here about me: my reel name is jonathan, im form the canada (Quebec ) yep,kind of far.Im a french that talk english and love it! because french really s***.my profile almost say already everything but im gonna say it again.I got the most cool girl over the planet! and she my girlfriend,how lucky i im huh?Named sara.I love you sara <3!I work like no one at the berger king....but making lot of money.I sometime like to sprite thing...but take lot of time,and that just so boring....well anyway,dont ask me to made some for you.i PROMESE to make a wad...a day. It will be knucky,that can turn super(in pink...not yellow) maybe some one already made it,but there will be a new knux,and it will be mine.

what else i do? well having a girlfriend take all my free time and i can normaly play at srb2 at 1am....because she sleep ^.^

and here for my fan...HI! Mario,n.cenz,slash,unknow,shade,amy rose,scarlet <3,nitro,the evil shadamy,sky,sonic,s.t.h.,hp owner and to all the people that know me but i dont remember! i love you all! (exepted you shadamy -.-'')

Um...normally we wouldn't be allowed to talk in here or something but this needs a comment...what in the blue hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back