• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Manimi's Hot Stuff in Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManimiFire

Meow Motherfuckers.
I have a "Work In Progress" project:

m80495.png

It's a cute Linoone (a Pokemon)...

Just so you know, a sprite rip of Pokemon sprites from HeartGold/SoulSilver wouldn't be accepted in Releases:

Forum Rules said:
12. Do not post recolors, sprite rips, music replacements, or timer SOCs. These submissions will be rejected, and repeated submission will result in bans.

You can ingore the first post of this thread yet, I have another W.I.P map:

Strike and I present you:

HAUNTED TOWERS

2v0zmmo.png

200e2hj.png

k4f15j.png

24fwvx1.png

1z21v0m.png

1zxtqig.png

Last edited:
No please, not the Sonic.exe.
Not because it's scary, but this is literally an awful meme now.

The first screenshot also doesn't look good, and I'm not sure what that skybox is supposed to be. It seems like you took CEZ1's and changed its textures. Don't do that, only the CEZ1 texture actually fits on it for stormy clouds and all.

What are those? I just think Sonic.exe, however I'm sure they are in no way related, are they?

Don't worry for Sonic.exe, he won't be in this level, the green sonics are zombies, not Sonic.exes.

The first screenshot also doesn't look good, and I'm not sure what that skybox is supposed to be. It seems like you took CEZ1's and changed its textures. Don't do that, only the CEZ1 texture actually fits on it for stormy clouds and all.

I didn't take CEZ1 or CEZ1's skybox, I built another level and built another skybox... If you don't like the skybox, I can change...

But will there be slopes?

Jokes aside. Looks dark and atmospheric. Good job

Instead of using bloody eyes (AKA Sonic.exe) for the zombies, Why not add chunks of flesh showing, glowing (white?) eyes.etc? Something like the zombies from CO- SHOT

hi, im strike who created the zombie sprites
i want to know how can i make the sprites look better
im not an expert with english language so dont get upset if sometimes i will not understand what do you mean

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

i'll make a new sprite and post it here and you will tell me if this is ok, ok?

That looks like the Zombie is trying to do the nae nae...

What type of attack is a zombie trying to use? It's an undead monster that lacks any power besides radiation poisoning.

ok............. so im working on skeletons

but, i think the attack is very cool, he's hand digging in the ground and reach the player

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe I'm nitpicking here, but for the love of god, please use pictures and smaller gifs showing off what you're trying to show off. I'm sure you can make these gifs shorter. All I see is a green shadow boss fight and a very large city level with weird rings, then again I'm still having trouble trying to interpret what I'm seeing because my decently strong internet can't load the gif you're posting.

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

Shadow is now black! :D

(Thanks for Duon for show me how to color mapping him...)

srb20030.gif

Last edited:
Kay, couple of things here.

1. Shorter gifs, like Duon said. Nobody's going to be able to give a lot of feedback for anything if they have to see it at a frame every two minutes.

2. Jesus, pick a color palette. There's 3 different colors of red in those images, and a particularly ugly shade of green AND blue that doesn't help anything

3. "Colon city"? Did ya misspell a different word or is that actually on purpose.

4. Maybe personal, but memes are terrible in general, and here you're even using an outdated one. It was in 1.0 because that version was released like 35 years ago or whatever when Zero Wing's translations were still a commonly referenced thing

Kay, couple of things here.

1. Shorter gifs, like Duon said. Nobody's going to be able to give a lot of feedback for anything if they have to see it at a frame every two minutes.

2. Jesus, pick a color palette. There's 3 different colors of red in those images, and a particularly ugly shade of green AND blue that doesn't help anything

3. "Colon city"? Did ya misspell a different word or is that actually on purpose.

4. Maybe personal, but memes are terrible in general, and here you're even using an outdated one. It was in 1.0 because that version was released like 35 years ago or whatever when Zero Wing's translations were still a commonly referenced thing

Ok,

1) I wanted to show you all I can get from 1 gif about the shadow boss I created, so sorry about the large gifs...

2) I did, shadow is now black.

3) The name of the level is not in accident, I wanted to call this level: "Colon City"

4) I don't so know what are you talking about, but I didn't took anything from 1.0 version...

1) I wanted to show you all I can get from 1 gif about the shadow boss I created, so sorry about the large gifs...
Forcing us to load GIF files doesn't help that. A link to a GIF file would be a tiny bit better, but the best option would be to upload it to Gfycat and give us a Gfycat link.
Gfycat compresses GIFs in much faster to load videos (that are sound-less, of course), allowing us to load what would've been a huge GIF that'd take 5 minutes to load in about 5 seconds. That is probably overexaggerated, but still, it's much faster to load Gfycat videos than GIF images.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back