Space Channel 5 for Wii?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Segmint

I feel as if this masterpeice of a game will be put onto the Wii, as it makes perfect sense (up, down, left, right, shoot, hey, shoot!). The Wii mote would replace the control pad with actual movements.

There has been a rumour going around, and it's been saying Space Channel 5 is being worked on for Wii.

If you don't know what I'm talking about (Omega probably does, being the Dreamcast fanatic he is):

spacechannel5_dc_eu.jpg

By the way, Ulala is unlockable in Sonic Riders.

Discuss.

This isn't a "Discuss Sonic Riders" topic, it's a "Discuss Space Channel 5 for Wii" topic.

Who cares if you unlocked her? It was just a reminder.

I have heard the rumors, and I do want a new Space Channel 5 game, and I do know people within SEGA USA's testing department but I haven't heard a word on any new SC5 game as of yet.

Here's hoping, though.

Ulalaaaaa..... *shot*

I've never played any related space channel 5 game, it's like DDR isn't it?

Well, it's like any other rhythm game, as it involves rhythm. But otherwise, no, it isn't like DDR. It is a good game though.

Never played any channel 5 game and probably never will... The closest I've ever gotten to that is sonic riders.

Directions would be handled strictly by movement (allowing more complex moves =O) X shoot ("Chu") could be A, O shoot ("Hey") could be B. As for the others, I don't know, but it sounds good so far. (Not to mention next-gen graphics (you don't need them to be up to the PS3's standards. Look at how it looks on the Dreamcast)).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back