Laggy Netgames

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I have played a game with a dial-up person or two in there and it played just fine..

Unless you use AOL.

AOL does suck entirely and I don't use it at all, yet I can't play a decent netgame at all, not even 2 players in meadow match.

Right now, I was about to warp an anti-AOL comment out of AOL's accronym, but I'm too sleepy to think of one. So, I'll just leave it to whoever else wants to do it. :roll:

I am on Aol 9.0 with "topspeed technology" bull****. Ain't nothing topspeed about it. Only reason I have it is because under my father's General Motors benefits, we only have to pay $5.00s for it. And another thing is that my dad comes up with some **** that hackers can get into computers easier because your always connected to the internet. That's why God made firewalls. Sheesh...

(excuse my language)

A.O.L = Ah Oh Lol

Seriously, AOL is also present here in Italy under the name of "Libero". That sucks equally.

Some games don't lag at all with dial up. Of course, sometimes they tend to freeze up for like 5 seconds, like taking a break or something.

Well, most games don't have sucky netcodes.

Oh, and offtopic for a sec; There's only room for one Ozy, BB. >:0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back