What SEGA threw away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares? The Sonic Dolls were in it, are THEY gonna kill us too?

SEGA threw out their garbager. Yeah, in the trash.

They threw out someone that should've been the new mascot.
Billy Hatcher.
I mean, he did make cameos in the Sonic Riders series, but when is SEGA going to make Billy Hatcher and The Giant Egg 2?
SEGA should stop making Sonic games for a while.
What did SEGA throw away? The chance of making a decent Sonic game.
QFT.

RE4FAN said:
True; but what can we expect? It's SEGA...
Honey rocked, I don't care if I've never played as her, she just rocks...Even if she was based of another SEGA character.
Sonic Crackers actually looked better than the Chaotix game...
SEGA threw away Fang, Mighty, Ray, the awesome characters in favour of Cream and Silver...=\

dude, Fang is in Sonic Fighters. Might and Ray, i have no idea what has become of them...

Bring back the Shadow Android arc and I'm happy.

Seriously, that storyline could have had a chance at justifying Shadow's return. Instead of him just falling out of a giant paper weight, proclaiming "I'M OKAY!"

DarkSagaFromSegaLMA0 said:
RE4FAN said:
True; but what can we expect? It's SEGA...
Honey rocked, I don't care if I've never played as her, she just rocks...Even if she was based of another SEGA character.
Sonic Crackers actually looked better than the Chaotix game...
SEGA threw away Fang, Mighty, Ray, the awesome characters in favour of Cream and Silver...=\

dude, Fang is in Sonic Fighters. Might and Ray, i have no idea what has become of them...
They are mainly recurring characters in the comics; Fang was supposed to be in Xtreme, along with the Tails Doll.

And Cream is much more suitable as a Sonic character anyways.

Here's a small list:

Tails Doll (DO NOT DISCUSS!)
Honey (Was actually never officially released)
Hydrocity along with most classic sonic levels (not Green Hill)
Silver Sonic
All sonic CD levels
The sol emeralds?
The villians from Sonic Shuffle
Sonic X (Rejoice!)
A sonic computer game (Remakes of old sonci games to fit your computer)

Well that's not such a small list...

Chao Freak 1 said:
Draykon said:
(Besides, Mecha Knux DID appear in Sonic Advance.)

No, that was Metal Knux. Mecha was in R.

Actually the advance one was MECHA Knuckles and the sonic R one was METAL Knuckles.

And what SEGA lost was, the fact that the games are not in any way, shape, or form, better than the "Glory Days" of Sonic.

I'm pretty sure the one in R was Mecha
and I don't think Honey belongs to SEGA either does she?

nitro_the_hedghog said:
No. The creators and publisher of The fighting vipers let SEGA use her for sonic the fighters, but the never really used her. All data of honey is erased, even if you did hack it.

nitro_the_hedghog said:

Wiki said:
A robotic version of Knuckles that appeared in Sonic R. He has all of Knuckles abilities but is faster than him. Another robot version of Knuckles, called Mecha Knuckles appears in Sonic Advance as a boss. The only difference is that he is more pinkish and has golden gloves, he has the ability to shoot giant homing missles from his mouth. In Sonic R, Metal Knuckles was able to be unlocked by collecting five Gold Coins in the Reactive Factory level.

Ristar is popular, just not in sales.

Tikal
Chaos
Chao Gardens
Speed
Eggman as the main antagonist.
Super Sonic - in levels.

In SA, the pacifier, and the Amy chao. The only way to get them now i through hacking, and the pacifier is incomplete. It deletes your chao's head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back