ok mystic.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just when you think he's run out of hilarious stuff, he's put up a website for how much he hates me and a441. I linked it from moron.html. I had no idea I found this much of a source of humor.

Yes GeeKWX2, your website didn't make us feel bad, but happy!

<a441> it's given me the best laughs i've had in days
* a441 saves all the pages
-----------------------------------------------------------------
* SSC looked at www.srb2sucks.tk
* SSC is now laughing hystarically
<Ice_Dragon> seriously though, FFX is past the "spoiler zone" so I can talk about how Jecht is the final aeon and no one can do a damn thing to stop me.

EDIT:oooops, wrong person.....

I have nothing against anyone but.....

As I said earlier, a smart one must know when to stop. I see that GKWX2 isn't one of them, how dishonorable. One should always treat a conversation in a forum or chatroom as they would in real life (you wouldn't walk up to some stranger and scream "**** you" at them would you?). It just shows how insecure/immature he is as a person to act so rude as to offend almost everyone in the SRB2 community. 'Tis really a shame........

Almost forgot, if you read all of the thread "no, no" , "Alex" said he "found" the site on a search engine. I looked on every major search engine for it - nothing. :roll:

Man, this could go on for years!

FreeWebs had enough sense to delete that page. Anyone can guess why.
Next thing you know is that he will probably put up a page on a different server about how he hates you guys and freewebs.

:(
I hope that he's not like this when he goes to work if he's not allready in work. He would get fired before you could say "noodlebread".

Um, sorry for being completely off-topic, but on a semi-related note, can you guys PLEASE unban me from srb2fun? I got banned because of my AOL ISP, apparently.

If I recovered my password while GKWX2 was still on the Message Board...I would mock him until he wet himself but...BLAH! *murders the Long-gone GKWX2.*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back