• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Scripts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Callum

Does anyone have any idea how to get them working? I got everything set up perfectly, but it's trying to load script SCR02000 when I want it to load SCR02128.

128 is the linedef length of the script effect, just as it should be.
The specials document is not much of a help either, as to me not knowing what Fracunits are.

Thanks in Advance.
GCFreak

A fracunit is the smallest unit you can work with in Doom map editing. In editors like Doom Builder, the grid size should be defaulted to- or similar to- 32 fracunits per space. Also, when you're dragging a vertex, linedef, or sector, the affected linedefs will display their length in fracunits. Use that as a reference.

FoxBlitzz said:
A fracunit is the smallest unit you can work with in Doom map editing. In editors like Doom Builder, the grid size should be defaulted to- or similar to- 32 fracunits per space. Also, when you're dragging a vertex, linedef, or sector, the affected linedefs will display their length in fracunits. Use that as a reference.

Alright, thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back