Wich VG character would you like to be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonnarkku

Obamasnow Fan-- With a Hat
As in many cases, title says it all, ¨Wich Video Game character would you like to be?¨ and why.

Example: Fox McCloud, It´d be awesome to ride an airship and kick enemy ship´s ass.

All I can think of is Obamasnow, I know it is a fanchar, but it is not only a good word combination, but the way it looks and evolves are pwnsome. (His attacks are also cool).

I would like to be Sonic. Running at extreme speeds like it's nothing would be awesome. I would just love to feel the rush when running at over 300 MPH. Not to mention wall jumping, bouncing through springs, and kicking Eggman's ass. I would KILL to have at least one day as being Sonic.

Tommy Vercetti, only for the instant release from the hospital / police without outlandish fines. He also can eat pizza to gain health in an instant even when he's not hungry, and never gets fat.

^ This right here, but change it to Luigi.
Seriously, there's not much either of them CANT do.
Luigi doesn't handle as well. I'm clumsy as it is, I don't need to fall to my death because I run like I'm wearing bunny slippers.

I'd like to be Raziel. Seriously, you people should play his games.
I'd like to be kinda like Kain, but in more of his "Blood Omen 2" looks than "Soul Reaver/ Defiance"... If only there weren't so many puzzles and switches in Blood Omen 2...
(flips switch a, run over here flip switch b, opens up switch c before something happens so you can finally open a door to flip a switch that opens the final door to get to the next area)

Either Blaze or Rouge. Rouge's probably the strongest female character in the series, while Blaze is a little like me sometimes.

I'd like to be Mles 'Tails' Prower. Trying to keep up to Sonic all the time, have adventures, and assist the blue speedy as much as I can. Woo, yeah! I always wanted to fly once in a plane...or all by myself. My personality kinda suits him in many cases, too. =3

Zero from the Megaman series.
He's just awesome. His looks and the way he uses his weapons, so cool...

If not, then Squall from FF8. Oh yeah, gunblade kicks ***.

I would be Shadow the Hedgehog. The quiet, angry, dude that is immortal and has kick ass chaos powers.

Even IF his game sucked, and he's a little bit of a recolor, it would still be awesome to be him, because you could chaos vaporize anyone who said it to your face.

Either Shantae (Yes, a girl.) or Metal Sonic. I'd be able to extend my hair, and use it as a weapon as Shantae, what isn't there to like?

Being Metal would rock too. You'd have a fast jet engine, be able to use a chaos shield, (SA2B) and being able to turn your head 360 degrees. (Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games.

Serge from Chrono Cross/Radical Dreamers. I love the story in both games and I think it would be quite interesting to live them out.

I'd be...Link!

He has awesome gear and if two other people hold the Triforce I could wish for anything...even to be another video game character!
(If I have a piece of it, there HAS to be other pieces out there.)

I'd love to be Superman.

Why? Not only would I practically be a god, but I could walk through walls. WALLS, PEOPLE!

Not only that, but you could fly through RINGS!

MIDAIR RINGS ARE NO MATCH FOR YOUR SUPER FLIGHT
Those mazes will never see it coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back