MattW_CFI has bought popcorn.
Kroze has drowned!
DarkWarrior has drowned!
Kroze has drowned!
Spazzo is in line for OVERPRICED RIDE #200
etc.

I like to be creative with my names. :D
Kroze has drowned!

I lol'd quite a bit. You're killing off the intelligent people! And how does THIS WILL CRASH crash? Is it a coaster that flies off the track?

mikesword221 said:
How much does this game cost now in days?

You can pick up the vanilla version and most of it's sequels rediculously cheap from most retailers, tis usually hiding around the budget section somewhere.

Never heard of them, so I don't think they were in RCT1.

I've only played the original (more accurate: I still play it frequently).

If you selected Corkscrew Roller Coaster, you could go into an option somewhere to make it a Hypercoaster. Kind of weird, I know. The heights that the supports reach on a Hypercoaster were INSANE.

I used to alot, not quite as much anymore. Haven't reinstalled them on my Vista yet...

Spazzo said:
Spazzo said:
Not just that.

Shuffle is on THIS WILL CRASH
Kroze has drowned!
DarkWarrior has drowned!
Kroze has drowned!
etc.

Kroze has drowned!

Spazzo, you have single-handedly made me want to pull out RC2 again next time I have free time for gaming.

SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
If you selected Corkscrew Roller Coaster, you could go into an option somewhere to make it a Hypercoaster. Kind of weird, I know. The heights that the supports reach on a Hypercoaster were INSANE.

Hypercoasters are tame compared to Giga Coasters and Air Powered Vertical Coasters. Both can top 450 feet.

I actually got an Air Powered Vertical Coaster to have an Extreme excitement rating (10.89, to be specific). I named it The Ultimate Coaster, in honor of my personal record for excitement ratings.

I was never a fan of the whole "Save up your resources, spend them wisely" strategy, I was more of a "MOAR MONEY MOAR RIDES" guy. I guess that's the reason my parks always kept getting shut down.

You know a great glitch? Create a huge slab of cement blocks 3x3 or 4x4, make it really tall, and then construct a small ride inside of it, and somehow you'll make more money than you actually spent building the ride and scenery--usually MUCH more. Then, you can sell the ride and make even more money! I use this n00bish glitch when I'm in financial trouble.

I remember, I once got I think a Giga Coaster to an Intensity of to i think the name is INSANE, which is like 20+ Intensity. The Exitement was about the same as an O track of cars. And the Nausea was unbeliveable! Too bad i didnt get a screenie...

Spazzo said:
Not just that.

Shuffle is on THIS WILL CRASH
Kroze has drowned!
DarkWarrior has drowned!
Kroze has drowned!
etc.

Kroze has drowned!
Did you name anything after me? =D

Also, I play it, but not very often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back