POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON = Which Pokemon was you?

light the elementa said:
Pikachu. Partner was Torchic, and I restarted from my, like, totally awesome data and now I am currently at Sky Tower.

Same except I have the game beat mostly. Raichu and Blaziken. Lol I sound like a complete nerd when I talk about this. I have not played PKMN in years.

The first time, I was a Pikachu, my companion was Charmander, the name of my team was PokéAmigos. My Charmander evolved to Charmeleon and to Charizard, I evolved to Raichu with a Thunderstone.

I Got Cubone (now Marowak) and made mudkip (now Swampert) my partner. I have all legendary pokemon except Mew, Deoxys, Jirachi and Celebi.

I have heard of a cheat that allows you to start as Jirachi... I do not believe it. Who does?

I was Charmander on the first game, and then Torchic the next.

I did answer truthfully on all the questions by the way.

On both games my partner was Pikachu. :3

It is better to bump a topic instead of make a new one.....
I think. :p

The first game, I got totodile. Never played the second.

I was Charmander in the first game, then I got Meowth in the second. Gotta say, I definently love the latter much more. Mostly because of having only one real weakness (fighting) and a real wide array of different attack types (I mean, you wouldn't think a Meowth would be capable of throwing a fucking Thunderbolt, would you?). I guess being a sneaky and cunning bastard tipped the scales in that favour.

I was Charmander in the first game, then I got Meowth in the second. Gotta say, I definently love the latter much more. Mostly because of having only one real weakness (fighting) and a real wide array of different attack types (I mean, you wouldn't think a Meowth would be capable of throwing a fucking Thunderbolt, would you?). I guess being a sneaky and cunning bastard tipped the scales in that favour.

MEOWTH CAN USE THUNDERBOLT?! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!
Anyway, found out my partner was a Pikachu. (yay)

Well to be fair, I used a TM. But that's the thing about 1st gen normal types - they can learn a lot of moves that you wouldn't think possible. Ever seen a Rattata with Water Gun? Yeah, crazy wierd shit like that. And I fucking love it.

Well to be fair, I used a TM. But that's the thing about 1st gen normal types - they can learn a lot of moves that you wouldn't think possible. Ever seen a Rattata with Water Gun? Yeah, crazy wierd shit like that. And I fucking love it.

WHAT! Well, back to the ol' Serebii website...

I answered all the questions about my life, and I became Treeko!

Also, Treeko is my favorite pokemon for all the PKMN games...

(I'm just seeing this old post and i think i will be called resuscitator of old posts)

In Explorers of Time /Darkness/Sky i get a Riolu and my partner was a Shinx. In a second play i get a Chimchar but i don't remember the partner. And the most recently i get a Pikachu with a Piplup, this team is called "Starmates" (which i used more forward on Red/Blue Team)

I combine Pikachu with agility and ThunderBolt (In Spanish Rayo) and i easily erase groups of pokemon (OP)
Fast-forward through my life on Red/Blue Team i get a Mudkip (Now fully evolved with IQ) and partner up with a Pikachu (Now evolved in Raichu)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back