Problem modification of source code

Status
Not open for further replies.

pride

Do Hello everyone Here I have a problem I made a modification of source code of srb2 v2.0.6 and did I do everything to be able to compile Src to put it in .exe but when do I return this order Mingw32-make MINGW=1 CC=Gcc WINDOWSHELL=1 in the cmd that displays me Mingw32-make are not recognized as an internal order how I can cure that? PS: Afflict for my orthography and if I am horn of forum I am French and it is my first subject.

Last edited:
Do Hello everyone Here I have a problem I made a modification of source code of srb2 v2.0.6 and did I do everything to be able to compile Src to put it in .exe but when do I return this order Mingw32-make MINGW=1 CC=Gcc WINDOWSHELL=1 in the cmd that displays me Mingw32-make are not recognized as an internal order how I can cure that? PS: Afflict for my orthography and if I am horn of forum I am French and it is my first subject.

It sounds like you may not have MinGW installed, you'll need that in order to start doing anything.

If you do have it installed, make sure to run mingw32-make from the MinGW command line (it should install a shortcut). I'm not sure if MinGW's installer adds itself to the system PATH.

Last I checked it didn't add itself to the system PATH. I believe it actually does say on the wiki how to add it to there though.

There's a question I have about source code.
Would Srb2 be BASED off of C, or C++?
I'm always confused with that.

SRB2's source code is written in C.
Thanks, Needed to know.

Edit:
The command should have been mingw32-gcc, its just an idea dunno if its 100% I don't know..
Also, mind if I get help with the file path in cmd. I don't feel like typing all the file names 1 by 1. (Testing something with 1094)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back