SRB2MD: Alpha 2.1(.420) is out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who want "haxx" as wallpapers...

335483Swag.png

Anyway, on my side I have two important questions...

1. Who should be the second playable Pokemon? I'm open to all suggestions. EDIT: UNLESS IT'S PIKACHU!!
2. What should be the second "zone" and its boss?

Last edited:
I think its pretty obvious who wants to be the second character... *hears a "pika!" in the distance.*
As for the zone, I think a mountainous themed level could work (I'd suggest Mt. Bristle from Explorers of Sky as music XP).

Then in that case, I could just find some other pokemon rips that are available in srb2 and send it to him.

DAMNIT WHERES GIRATINA? THE PLAYER WILL BE ABLE TO PLAY AS THIS TRANSPARENT AND TOTALLY INVINCIBLE PIECE OF CRAP WHILE SPAMMING AURASPHERES AND FLAMETHROWERS!!!! (jk.)?

This characters seems fair and totally balanced for SinglePlayer campaign.
Giratina confirmed m840s.

Dude, I have a Giritina in Pearl. Caught it legit in Turnback Cave in the VERY FIRST ROOM OF THE CAVE! I named it ScaryGhost, and it's OP. :3

EDIT: The 1st link in my sig is my gif of the mlg sylveon.
EDIT 2: 12 Illuminaties confirmed.

Last edited:
So, people didn't like Sylveon? Maybe they like other Eeveelutions then!

WhirlwindNaiveGoa.gif

Don't notice the 2.0 Knuckles, I was lazy to make lumps to handle the sprites so I copypasted the ones I found in the first wad I clicked on =|

While I already have some ideas for some of them, I'm not sure about everything, so, let the suggestions begin'!

So, as most of the levels were just here to have some to play with, I'm going to replace them with whole new levels. For instance the very start of the first one, it's still pretty flat but decorations and all will come later. Yay spinning chains... It's gonna have some horizontal use too!
Concerning enemies, I will do my possible to provide some Pokemon enemies that does other things that just running into you. Suggestions are welcome too.

EDIT: Developpement is gonna be way slower than it was during the last 2 weeks, vacations are over...

Last edited:
Can you release the Eevee part of it as an Alpha 2.1(.420)-compatible wad?

Last edited:
I'm actually rather excited for updates. Or an increase to the level cap.

1522803f58.png

I also notice the HUD possibly starting to overflow if I were to level some more. It might be a problem. Running 1024x768

I wonder what a million XP is worth in terms of levels...

And I got curious and went through the levels again to check the Experience table:

5000 +5000
12000 +7000
19000 +7000
27000 +9000
41000 +14000
53000 +12000
72000 +19000
89000 +17000
120000 +31000
140000 +20000

It looks.. really skewered. O_o;

Personally, I'd like to suggest the base three pokemon, Charmander, Squirtle, and Bulbasaur. charmander being able to use flamethrower, squirtle being able to ride a wave into enemies and also get around quicker, and bulbasaur who can climb around with it's vines (Spidermon, spidermon!) They will probably make our basic food groups that was Sonic Tails and Knuckles.

Last edited:
Concerning the HUD, I guess I'll let LJ take care of that as he rebuilt the whole Lua, for the XP table, I just thrown random values without really taking a look to them. As the "mod" is far from being soewhat complete, I don't really have ideas of XP numbers.

Now bout' your ideas it seems neat, however I'm not really sure as I came with something else (See the gif below)
If it turns into garbage, I think I'll definetly take what you said and give it a shot!

What Gif? I don't see one.

So, people didn't like Sylveon? Maybe they like other Eeveelutions then!

Don't notice the 2.0 Knuckles, I was lazy to make lumps to handle the sprites so I copypasted the ones I found in the first wad I clicked on =|

While I already have some ideas for some of them, I'm not sure about everything, so, let the suggestions begin'!

I meant that post I made days earlier.

Lat's probably gonna edit his/her post, so it'll contain the gif.

Definetly "his"

I meant that post I made days earlier.
Then you could have said "in a post above" or "in post #number", not "below". I saw no indication the Gif wasn't supposed to be in that Gif-lacking post, and while the order of messages when making an "advanced message" sure is new-top old-bottom, that's not the case for viewing threads, where older posts are above other posts.

Help this Glaceon! It's melting!

What's the matter, Glaceon? Getting alergic to the desert's sun?

IncomparableImmediateGreathornedowl.gif

Anyway, the burn lasts 8 seconds and gets away 12 HPs, it's not a lot but here it is inflicted by the fact that Glaceon doesn't really like the deserts, the burn will also happen upon being hurt by fire type moves!

(Don't notice the "Sylveon" in the burn notification, it is meant to print the player's name to tell everyone it's burning.)

Looks like Glaceon's not the only one having problem with fire...

MisguidedSharpHarlequinbug.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back