Worst movie scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooops no im sorry but im wrong... thats not the worst movie secene ive seen! i SHOULD have said "The Outsides" when dally and johnny both die... i cant stand that part in the book or movie!

IMDb user review of Transmorphers: Fall of Man by gotmyorangecrush said:
a "popular" film..."It stars Bruce Boxleitner"...amazing special effects whose quality "is something that really boggles my mind"..."each time I watch one of these films I am left absolutely speechless."

They sure do.

Nope im from Czech Republic and tius is first video where ive seen something like this.

A Series of Unfortunate Events. The whole movie. I know it was made by Nick, but I seriously expected more. The only reason I watched that was because of the books, which are way better.

A Series of Unfortunate Events. The whole movie. I know it was made by Nick, but I seriously expected more. The only reason I watched that was because of the books, which are way better.

And that's considering that Lemony Snicket doesn't foreshadow events to happen later on. OH NO. He tells you the things involved in later scenes and spares no detail to hide any mystery or make it jump out at you.

I thought the books could have done so much better without him pretentiously telling you about things before they happen as if it was clever and witty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back