Crawla Honcho! Improved and Vengeance-Fueled!

Status
Not open for further replies.

D00D64

Probably Responsible
k4atug4.png

Crawla Honcho, The Real Crawla Hero!

He's back and better than ever! By using the Toss Flag key, Crawla Honcho can do his Rocket Jumps! They work differently however; this time, they take a 2 second delay between jumps, but you can activate them in midair! You can even activate rocket jump multiple times in a single bound! Not only that, but because it uses its own button now, you can use the spindash normally, opening up extreme long jumps! Crawla Honcho is also, once again, an aquatics expert, allowing him to swim underwater and drive along its surface! He's truly an all-terrain machine!

So yeah, Crawla Honcho is much better than he was before, and it was a nice way to get my feet wet with Lua, but there might be improvements in the future. Perhaps a meter to show his "reload" time for the rocket jump, and getting a better charselect pic. But for now, enjoy Honcho! Land, Sea, or Air, it doesn't matter!

Attachments

• srb20009.gif
    srb20009.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 8,789
  • srb20010.gif
    srb20010.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,188
  • srb20011.gif
    srb20011.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,099
  • Crawla_Honcho_v101.zip
    892.4 KB · Views: 2,450
Last edited:
Truly a momentous occasion.

The separation of the spindash and rocket jump makes him feel more fun to play as than the original.

Rocket Jumping in SRB2?! My dream has become true.

EDIT: Soldier voices from TF2? You are a fucking GENIUS.

Last edited:
Actually, be able to rocket jump with a bomb ring was possible in SRB2CB.
I really love this wad, it is a simple and well done idea.
Actually, the mid-air rocket jump is a bit weird, but I can't really explain why, maybe because it makes the character a bit overpowered?

3 words:
Super.
Crawla.
Honcho.

Also a rocket launcher projectile shooting at enemies would be nice.

A BUMP FOR THE GREATER GOOD
[SIZE="-1000"]with some character ideas[/SIZE]

Rocket Jumping in SRB2?! My dream has become true.

EDIT: Soldier voices from TF2? You are a fucking GENIUS.

It's essentially similar to making a "buddy" for him similar to tails that has the design of the older, "balls on tank treads" design from classic SRB2 and giving him scout voices, along with wheels that replace the tank treads, then making him/her into a partner for Crawla Honcho. So yeah, not that crazy.

3 words:
Super.
Crawla.
Honcho.

Also a rocket launcher projectile shooting at enemies would be nice.

Yeah, the rocket launcher idea IS good, but it would probably fit better for some kind of heavy crawla(with smithy's tank head sprites?) and explodes into the flame burst detonation(an epic idea that's similar to the crawla sidekick). If you want Crawla Honcho to fire something, make it either the laser turret blasts or the jetty-syn bullets. They're smaller and make more sense.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back