Weirdest Titles... O.O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild_One

Well, my first topic...anyway, not that long ago, someone that I was talking to during my lunch period in school told me about these books her emo boyfriend had and they had the strangest titles I've ever heard.

- "101 Ways On How To Cut Yourself"
- "1001 Ways On How To Kill Yourself"

Not trying to place the negative on myself (no, I'm not emo...so don't ask)...but those are the strangest titles for a book. Literally, who comes up with that...and most importantly, who writes book about how to do that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

So, the basis of this topic is to mention any kind of title from a book, billboard sign, sign, description, etc. Mention the weird title, where you saw/found it, and what was your reaction.

(If this topic is too boring or full of chains, just have it locked then...)

Guys if these are titles to books shouldn't they be underlined? (Right?) Well anyway. How to make a log cabin with out the logs.

How to Read a Book for Dummies
I can't wait for a book like that one day.
And you use Italics/underlines for book titles.

*laughs* How to read for dummies...that would be one big book then.

Underlined or italics...I believe that italics is best used for books.

My friend emailed me not that long ago with a series of strange titles he found...here's a few. (Italics of books and underlined of movies/magazines)

Never Sleep With A Fat Man In July
Banana Cat
How To Eat Fried Worms
Is Sex Necessary? <- (unsure if he mentioned if that was a movie or magazine)
How To Murder People (For Pros Only)
How To Murder Your Mother-In-Law
Learn How To Be An A-Hole, the Proper Way

I don't want to know what and where he got these...some are just not right.

Continuing with ridiculous titles, there's a game called "Speed for dummies" (really, I've played it and unless you're good at the turns you'll have hard time even in easy mode).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back