Flash Production: Former Flash authors welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. I've currently got Macromedia Flash Director MX 2004 Version 10.1 (Cool, eh?) and I thought I would try it. So help would be appreciated. Thank yo... Oh yeah! Almost forgot! This is about Sonic (of course) and I don't know the story yet (sorry!) I'll make it up instead. (XD) I will be using the Mystical Forest Zone Act 4 as my sprite resource. In fact, I've got all the sprites I need! These sprites are like the Sonic 3 sprites and look like SA2. Former Flash Authors welcome, and tips and things to help would be excellent. Please, please don't terrorize me with hurtful criticism, and don't flame me. Progress so far: 0%
So for now, everything helpful and not useless is welcome!
Anyone who helps will be in the credits.
...and there will be fighting, but no blood. I will make sure of that, because I'm not that type. Currently added characters:

-Key-
  • +: Means the character is pernamently in the flash.
  • -: Means the character has been voted out. There are chances that this can change.
  • Nothing: That means it's currently in.

-Characters-
Sonic (Super Sonic too) +
Tails +
Knuckles +
Shadow +
Amy
Sonic Heroes Robots (enemies) +
Eggman (Votes: 1)
Mighty
E 123 Omega
-End.
But I'm still wondering about adding The Chaotix Team. (Excluding Knuckles and Mighty) Please, go ahead and tell me who you would like me to add or subtract from this flash. The list above will change depending on your votes. If you name a character, it will be on the list. But it will have no votes for it. But if it goes above 0, then it's in it, but if it goes below 0, that would not be in. So it would display like this:

Sonic (Votes: 0) ;This is depending, meaning it will not be in.

Sonic (Votes: 1) ;This is in.
Now, if that were to drop to minus, that would not be in. eg.

Sonic (Votes: -1) ;This is not in.
Well, start voting!

Contributors: (These people will be listed in the credits)
Sik

Promise me you'll do a very good job with the story, because you know, fan story + ripped sprites = disaster. Not necessarily, but most people manage to do that, which is why movies and comics using sprites are almost always frowned upon.

Also suggestion, better plan on a story. Not an exact one, but a base to give you an idea where things will go.

Look here:
SonicRun3.jpg

Is that good enough? Yeah, can't live without it.

Credit to:
Fox Omega,
Kekun,
Cylent Nite,
Gabriel,
Ultimate Sonic Sheet,
Deekman,
Arsenic.

There.

Problem:
If I try to interact one sprite with another, them I get one Bitmap sprite (a box) I get another, put them together (Say, Shadow's kick on Sonic) and Shadow's sprite blocks half of Sonic's sprite! Help please.

Aled The Hedgehog said:
Look here:
SonicRun3.jpg

Is that good enough? Yeah, can't live without it.
Well, seems edited enough to scare some anti-sprite-based people :P (now, seriously, is that based from a sprite rip? o_o')

And by the way, I vote in favor of Sonic and Eggman :P And maybe in favor of the badniks too, as long as they are just badniks and not Eggman's right hand like in some (most) cartoons >_>

Sometimes Aled doesn't make complete sense from what he says, so you'll just have to get used to it. I'm not sure what his point in saying that was either...

Monster Iestyn said:
Sometimes Aled doesn't make complete sense from what he says, so you'll just have to get used to it. I'm not sure what his point in saying that was either...

Please, don't make me go though this again. If you're going to post like that, don't post. After all, this is my project. Shall I go and embarrass you in your level pack topic? It's just not funny, and if you're trying to make me angry, then you failed here. You may be my older brother, but your not my owner. Now you have 2 options:
Go away or contribute to this project.
I'm not angry. So I don't mind about that. But I'd like it if you could participate in this to make up for that "annoyance".

Sik said:
(now, seriously, is that based from a sprite rip? o_o')

In fact, it is! XD

Aled The Hedgehog said:
What do you think? Fun! Look here.
Newgrounds has it all! This is what inspired me!
What the **** is that hedgehog?!

Anyways, I'm a green SRB2 Sonic with a bit different gloves :P (yes, I'm exactly that green). Also SRB2-Playah is green (not the same green through). Not every green hedgehog is me :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back