What sort of person are YOU?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monster Iestyn

Fangtastic
This is basically a topic to put in words that describe you. Please don't try to make it up, or try to make yourselves just like Sonic or any other characters you like. I'm saying real life personality only here!!

I'll start off this topic by saying what I'm like:

I'm usually quiet and calm, but I'm easily irritated/annoyed when any silliness that goes on goes too far for me to bear. I'm quite friendly, but also lonely and a bit left out. I'm nearly always sensible, intellegent, but sometimes not very confident at some things... I'm dying of boredom, and I wish I can get more attention through what I'm like and who I am other than through what I draw for once... I also have a very good imagination, but I'm not the best at making it all real in any way...

I'm the same everywhere, whether it be online or offline.

-A bit shy, yet social;
-comedic;
-cynical;
-satirical;
-an academic person;
-indifferent most of the time;
-speak in the same way I write;
-silly;
-hardworking;
-procrastinator;
-open-minded;
-leadership abilities;
-imaginative;
-innovative;
-inventive;
-amiable;
-unique;
-exploration;
-zealous;
-have fun doing and being it all.

=|

Alright lets see here.

1. I have always wanted to go at high speeds.
2. I like to jump a lot.
3. I like to create things in my spare time.
4. I think very creative like.
Wow. A lot of my stuff came from games.

Monster Iestyn said:
I'm usually quiet and calm, but I'm easily irritated/annoyed when any silliness that goes on goes too far for me to bear. I'm quite friendly, but also lonely and a bit left out. I'm nearly always sensible, intellegent, but sometimes not very confident at some things... I'm dying of boredom, and I wish I can get more attention through what I'm like and who I am other than through what I draw for once... I also have a very good imagination, but I'm not the best at making it all real in any way...

If I didn't know any better, I would say you're describing me...
Though I often ponder on where the heck the world is going, 'cause right now, I see it careening into deeper and deeper crap. When I know of kids doing drugs in the bathrooms of my school, It just makes me think of how corrupt society is coming.

Sorry, I lost my train of thought there...

Allow me to answer this QUESTIONNAIRE with a group of pix.

http://www.eonlightvalley.com/pquiz.php

imliketailsfg7.png

pqlatias.jpg

whatcolorisbluehs4.jpg

Edit: Oops. Pic string table stretchers...

I consider myself to be a partial Hikikomori

While I do talk with several friends of mine, I don't talk to them alot. On top of that, I can't really speak clearly to them. I also have an addiction to my computer and find myself rather bored on the days I'm not in school.

Hmm. let me think... Im a nerd who has a lot of bad luck. I look after most of my friends and when they are in troble I help them out *I have got bruses in...places for doing that* I am a bit shy, especaly near women, and I can make funny jokes at the worst posible time, I dont like fighting and I always smile no mater what the situation. for instance Im in a full leg cast and I laughing my head of at some people doing stand-up.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
While I do talk with several friends of mine, I don't talk to them alot. On top of that, I can't really speak clearly to them. I also have an addiction to my computer and find myself rather bored on the days I'm not in school.

Suprisingly, you're describing me. But with me, I just can't explain things so well, rather than not being able to speak to my friends clearly - but I don't have many friends anyway...

super said:
...I am a bit shy, especaly near women...I dont like fighting...

That's me, again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back