I have a challenge for you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I made this I'd turn it into a board game. :P
Although regular paper might not be very sturdy.. I wonder if it's possible to print on construction paper...

Meh thats not a challenge thats just a "who's bothered to do it" sort of thing. It'd be interesting to make one of those, but I don't feel like putting the time into it. There was a time when I would make these things all the time, but they would be too tedious now.

Some interesting links on the bottom, I already saw the decline of Sonic article but the piano demonstrations are quite interesting. Marble Zone was way too fast though, it was more slow and gloomy. I have to check out some of the other Video Game music from the site.

Regular paper works fine for me. Though making those tiny trees is a pain in the ass if you don't have those small, precise scissors.

That said, I got the main part finished last night, I'll post a picture once I have more of the tiny details.

Heh, this topic got lost in the endless April Fool joke topics. I dunno if this is considered a bump or not, considering this wasn't made very long ago..

Mine's almost done. I just gotta do all the scenery, which is a pain in the neck/back to make. Once I'm done I'll take a pic and post it on here.

Draykon is right, the palm trees are a pain. I've been trying to get the leaves on the stem for a full 10 minutes on 1 tree now..
Ohayimdun

I might add another tree or two, but I'm done for now. I like what I did with the stupid unnamed fish thingy.

Some tips..

Use good scissors
Use tape for keeping the big parts held together and if needed keeping the scenery on the papercraft.
Use a glue stick for gluing those little flap things
Use a Glue bottle for putting scenery on the papercraft
Pay close attention to the pictures. Page 1 is good for refrence.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Draykon is right, the palm trees are a pain. I've been trying to get the leaves on the stem for a full 10 minutes on 1 tree now..
Ohayimdun

I might add another tree or two, but I'm done for now. I like what I did with the stupid unnamed fish thingy.

Ooooooh, Paper Sonic! Wonder if that works?

Sorry for the bump but has any one finished yet? Cause I have another challenge and it has nothing to do with paper.

mikesword221 said:
Sorry for the bump but has any one finished yet? Cause I have another challenge and it has nothing to do with paper.

I think Nitro did,(above your post somewhere...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back