ME-Drone.wad (Now Making Drones By Request)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought I'd point out that if you throw the bait the right way, I will bite.
Guess who?
playa1db0.png

It's an hms123311 remote controlled actionfigure robot type drone thingy...
By the way, that grey line is actually his metal tounge.
Got any critique on this one?

(Note: I will now make a drone version of any character you suggest, so long as I can see a full angled head sprite set...)

Ooh yes I have something to work on! Also just so you know every character with drone in the name is iether going to be a robot or made of metal.
Here are a few sprites for a drone mario...
playa1mariocd7.png

Please give critique based on the fact that I tried to make it look like a robot...
(Note: Finally, this forum has taken me in like all the others after disproving of me for quite some time, I can remaster the technique of my old spriting skills!)

That looks good keep it up!Oh and top left Mario is the best.Oh almost forgot after those could you do a Metroid?

Sure, I just need to see a head, thier feet/shoes (which make the Color for the hovercraft), the torso (which makes the color of the cannon), and the hands/gloves (which make the color of the wings if any)...

EMPEROR METALLIX said:
shock absorb (for those ring stealing noobs in netgame match servers, when it gets hit, you still lose rings, but they won't appear for the noobs to steal.)
Those people arn't n00bs, they are just people better than you taking your rings.

Hmm... No feet? What color will the vehicle be?
tailsmastermind said:
EMPEROR METALLIX said:
shock absorb (for those ring stealing noobs in netgame match servers, when it gets hit, you still lose rings, but they won't appear for the noobs to steal.)
Those people arn't n00bs, they are just people better than you taking your rings.
Actually I made that up as an excuse, but some of these people are noobs that really shoot everything that moves, plus, ringsplatter can sometimes cause lag sooo...

Um... excuse me not to be rude but you said you were doing drones by request right? *waits* anyway i was wondering if i could edit the sprites giving credit to you guys and make my own by myself giving you no hassle so...please reply.[/u][/i][/b]

DroxSorcerer said:
The ability to hover all the time is a little cheap, since he doesn't drop when he loses speed and destroys everything in his path doing so.
Thats what tails doll does.

Hover and floating are different. The Tails Doll doesn't kill. Tails Doll loses speed. :V

Hovering all the time is a lousy ability.

Well I was waiting for someone to bump this...

Response to above comments: I appreciate all this constructive critique, but apparently I have know knowledge of what you guys want ok? So if you guys have a problem with the abilities of this drone, then by all means, change it, in fact, I permit any and all of you guys reading this to soc whatever ability you wish to this drone, publish it here, and we shall see which one makes this wad perfect, if not closer to perfect. Thank you all, end of discussion. Good day to you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back