scrmtf_retropack.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see the Zero Ring I rember back, I was only able to recover an older version of this. If you want I can send it to you.

I DO watch flash movies. A lot at that.

I know that originated from:

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!

Which came from:

TOYS R US

I just find it weird that there isn't a ring drainer. Like they're taking your rings.

WAD master, Zero Ring is an old level in SRB2. Don't critisise it. It's old, and crappy. It's not worth your time. D:

DarkKitsune said:
WAD master said:
Which came from:

TOYS R US

Haha, no. That came from the game Zero Wing, hence the name "Zero Ring Zone".

I didn't say Zero ring came from that. I said ALL YOUR RINGS ARE BELONG TO US came from that.

Clean out your glasses/contacts/eyes, will ya?

(And before you start accusing me of all-capitals crap, That's what the banner says. You know, the one circling the stage?)

GCFreak, I'm not criticizing it, I'm just saying it would've been better with a ring drainer in every sector. If I was, I would've paired it with an insult... To the stage.

I know All your rings are belong to us originated from:

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!

Which came from:

TOYS R US. It's a joke.

Stop accusing me of things I didn't do. NOW.

Someone is a bit touchy...
Not everything is meant to be an insult, and yelling and demanding things only succeeds in making you look stupid.

An Interesting wad. Ah, the memories...

I beleave unnamed#1 is in an older version of mystic realm... maybe you could add the MR match levels too?

But of course. Playing Tag in Vine Cavern was one of the most fun netgames we had. Besides the actual match netgames played every day.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
But of course. Playing Tag in Vine Cavern was one of the most fun netgames we had. Besides the actual match netgames played every day.
Also Mario.exe. Then Brian always like "Noooo!" and jumping around in his chair while we were playing deathmatch; I'll stop hijacking your thread now. :)

Good times.

Luigi said:
Chaos Zero 64 said:
Also Mario.exe. Then Brian always like "Noooo!" and jumping around in his chair while we were playing deathmatch; I'll stop hijacking your thread now. :)
Yeah, he was usually the center of attention in the actual room.

I only get MAP01 for some reason. And downloading the file gives me a long roll of text in a webpage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back