Planet Icy Altair Level Pack Beta 2 released (scrm_PlanetIcyaltair.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for feedback from both of you. I will say some stuff however.

I don't know why the camera has that problem after coming off the vines, I'll have a look at that.

It is possible to do the 2D section in AJZ and it is act 1. Somehow the zoom tubes go funny at times. I am looking into the 2D section as I want to edit it more to make it look good and that is staying 2D.

As for the rocks, those textures are temporary and I will be changing them for beta 3's release.

The items like the elemental shield I forgot to move after I released it. I do have some plans for hiding them however.

Coral Cavern's 2D Sections will be edited quite a bit. I may just make the area 3D and add some much more detail into it to make it look better. Haven't decided what to put in yet.

As I said a while back, I am going to extend Coral Cavern Act 1. I was planing to do it for this beta, but then I had other plans and decided to move it to the next beta instead.

I will think about adding more pathes to the Jungle based areas in Act 1 & 2 sections of Aztec Jungle as well as thinking of a couple more gimmicks.

Again, thanks for feedback.

Act 1 and 2 were REALLY frustrating because I was underwater all the time, which made me drown all the time. And there are WAY TOO MANY enemies in act 1&2.
The boss in act 3 was ok though.
rating- 6/10

Act 1 and 2 were REALLY frustrating because I was underwater all the time, which made me drown all the time. And there are WAY TOO MANY enemies in act 1&2.
The boss in act 3 was ok though.
rating- 6/10

That's because Coral Cavern is meant to be underwater because that's what the theme is, however I am extending it to make land based areas. I also put plenty of air bubbles to get in the level.

The enemy balance is fair as it is for them 2 acts. I even even test my stages before release and it is fine, therefore I am not changing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back