SRB2JTE question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there supposed to be people in that room when I start the game? Because there's no one there, and I can't go to any levels.
Edit: I mean Universe, of course.

Stand on the dark grey floor bit and press the lightdash button.

Okay, I got to level 10, typed in SAVE 1 KANE... but when I "load 1" it takes me to the appropriate level I was at when I saved it, but it isn't in Universe mode.

In SRB2 Universe, you use "savechar" and "loadchar" instead of "save" and "load"... This way, you save your actual character stats and stuff, not just which level you were on, and can load your character and continue to use it in netgames and things.

SRB2 Universe is unsupported and may ruin your life/sanity/mom, use at your own risk. :|

Okay, one last thing.
Then you go to the main HUB map, where you have other menus allowing you to start a quest, warp to any map from the list explained in the above paragraph, buy and sell items, or store your money and extra items in the bank so they don't clutter the equip and item use menus. You can even go back to the lobby map if you wish to choose a different difficulty setting.
When I pick a difficulty level, it does take me to the HUB map, but the only thing I see is the teleporter to get to the maps on the other side of the room, and an empty space north of where you come from (lobby teleporter). Where is the bank and such?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back