CZ64's Characters Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaos Zero 64 said:
The only character betas are the ones for personal netgames with irc friends, which I don't do anymore. Other betas are for some people here in the forum through PMs, mainly if they have something to do with this. I have never given a public beta here, since I find that it takes the fun from waiting for the final release. So no, sorry.

I guess since everyone agrees that it looks fine, then I'll leave it as it is, and finish this. Only a few nonwalking sprites anyway.

Cool. You know what, yove inspired me so much in time that i might possibly try to make a character one day myself. Youre AWESOME dude!

I would like help in some sprites, but the image doens't appear for me, it appeared before but now I can't see it, the image is down or is just my computer?

A very long time ago said:
the only ones I'm interested in making are Tikal (for my cousin), Angelus (my fan character for my own personal use), a silver with a superform, and NiGHTS and Reala.

Well, guess I can scratch silver from this list. Now I can focus all my energy on Tikal, then eventually Angelus.

On Topic: The head spikes are real nice. I am curious to know: Will he jump spin, then go into falling frames when he hovers? That'd be cool.

I just made 2 Tails pick up sprites, need a little fix on the diagonal sprite:

SILVb4b6.png
SILVb5.png

So, how are the updates? And Silver will have super form, right?

It's only right that he is, though. He goes super in the game he debuts in, so why deny the wad a superform?

EDIT: Just to veer back on topic, how is the new silver coming along, CZ64?

Uhm, talking about silver having a superform is on topic. The topic is cz64s characters and we're discussing silver, which is his character he's working on.

Angelus_the_echidna said:
It's only right that he is, though. He goes super in the game he debuts in, so why deny the wad a superform?

EDIT: Just to veer back on topic, how is the new silver coming along, CZ64?

Incorrect, I"m pretty sure his debut was in Sonic Rivals and he didn't go super in that.

No. His debut was in Sonic the Hedgehog Next-Gen. Then they had Sonic Rivals. There's really no point in going super in Rivals

The reason Sonic Rivals didn't have superforms.is because it's just 2 sonic characters running through a obstacle course occasionally beating the crap out of one another. There's really no need for superforms

Angelus_the_echidna said:
The reason Sonic Rivals didn't have superforms.is because it's just 2 sonic characters running through a obstacle course occasionally beating the crap out of one another. There's really no need for superforms

That's not the discussion.

Sonic Rivals came out before Sonic '06. And he wasn't super in it.

LIES I SEZ!!!!
Check Wikipedia. Sonic 2006 came out 10 days before Rivals did. Here's the proof links

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_the_Hedgehog_(2006_game)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_Rivals

Check in the right-hand column under the graphic to see everything you need to know. Now I am done with this ridiculous argument.

Back on topic: Where is CZ64, anyways?

astar said:
I stand corrected. Shoot me.
Everyone is entitled to be wrong at least once in their life. But that doesn't mean we need to shoot you. You see now that you were wrong, and you accept and admit it. That's all that matters.

Ground The Fox said:
I just made 2 Tails pick up sprites, need a little fix on the diagonal sprite:

SILVb4b6.png
SILVb5.png

So, how are the updates? And Silver will have super form, right?

I think the diagonal sprite looks fine. If you can tell me what you think it's wrong with it, tell me so I can fix it. And yeah, he'll have a super form. If someone had it in the real games (not the saturday morning shows, like Super Amy), then he or she should.

And I stink on making Silver's heads. I hate the front diagonal head.
http://cz64.sepwich.com/silver/newheads.bmp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back