What was your FIRST Sonic game?

The Sonic Mega Collection on GameCube.
Cannot remember my age, about 7-9 or so.

I got a lot of nostalgia from older Sonic games because of that.
Most of which are from me breaking Sonic 3 with debug mode.

I can't remember exactly but it was either Sonic 1 or 2 on Mega Drive/ Genesis

Sonic Heroes and/or Mega Collection. Well, SA2 technically, but my mom accidentally threw it away before I really got anywhere in it.

Played Sonic 1 and Sonic 2 alot at a friend's. Both disappointed me after all the marketing hype. Friend years later showed me Sonic Adventure gameplay. The free-running in Mystic Ruins and Station Square really caught my eye, so I bought SADX as my first owned Sonic game.

I eventually got some enjoyment out of Sonic 2 mainly thanks to Super Sonic, but still dislike Sonic 1.

Fisrt Played: Sonic Ultimate Flash (AKA. Sonic Flash Games)
First Official Played: Sonic & Knuckles
First Bought: Sonic and the Black Knight (not sure but i think it is)

My First ever Sonic game I've ever played would have to be
Sonic Mega Collection for the PS2.

"I remember when i was 8 or 9 years old
my Dad Bought me a PS2 for my Birthday and with A lot of games
that came in cd cases.
And I remember seeing The game in one of those cases."
(I loved the debug mode Cheats :>)

Surprisingly, the first Sonic game I ever played was Sonic's Gameworld on the Sega Pico during the mid-90s (since I was quite young back then). As for my first actual Sonic experience, it was Sonic CD over at a friend's house when I was still in elementary school back in 1997. I had eventually played the Genesis games at another friend's house a year later, and I also remember playing a bit of Sonic R at a Toys "R" Us as well! X)

Get this, my first Sonic game was Sonic X (yes a SONIC X game) on a system called the "LeapFrog Leapster". It's an educational Sonic game, but unlike Sonic's Schoolhouse it sort of plays like a traditional platformer. It has cutscenes with voice acting from the actual Sonic X Dub cast, and 3 Zones: Station Square, Angel Island, and Eggman's Base. Sounds promising, huh? Don't get your hopes up, it's actually not that great. Look it up on YouTube.

My first was colors (wii). I'd known about sonic from sonic x reruns, and really wanted a snoc game, and i'd say colors was a good start.

My first Sonic game was either SADX, or Sonic Mega Collection. I got them around the same time, so I don't know which one came first.
NeonSonik15 said:
Get this, my first Sonic game was Sonic X (yes a SONIC X game) on a system called the "LeapFrog Leapster".
GuiltyBadguy said:
Surprisingly, the first Sonic game I ever played was Sonic's Gameworld on the Sega Pico during the mid-90s (since I was quite young back then).
Wow, those are some pretty obscure titles. Do you guys still have them?

Heroes for the PS2. I adored that game when I was a kid, and it was the reason I fell in love with the franchise.
I, uh, never got around to beating it then though - for some reason, my PS2's memory card simply wouldn't store any of the progress I made on the game. I remember one time where I just paused the game and left the PS2 turned on for THE ENTIRE NIGHT, just because I wanted to save my progress in some way on another. Then I woke up to find out my mom had turned it off when she saw it. It was sad. I'm over it, maybe.
Although, when looking back on the game I can definitely see why it was so controversial, the nostalgia factor is too big for me on this one.

Mine, would have to be Sonic Colours. I had gotten a Nintendo WII Around 2010 and we got Sonic Colours for Christmas. And I still have the original game disk, and the WII it was played on.

Mine would have to be some random Sonic Adventure 2: Battle demo that was on the PS3 which I downloaded for some reason.

As for the first Sonic game that I completed, I don't really recall. That'd have to be either Sonic 1 or Sonic 3 & Knuckles.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back