Ever composed music?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, your rendition isn't too bad. It's just that I worked on mine for, like, four hours... >_>

Blue Warrior said:
Nah, your rendition isn't too bad. It's just that I worked on mine for, like, four hours... >_>

Oh, the whole "four hours" thing makes me feel a lot better. All I did was change instruments on his. Took me about 10 minutes to select different ones, then 5 to OGGify it in Audacity.

And BTW BW, remember that Chemical Plant remix of yours I asked if I could use? I am indeed using it for one of my next OLDC levels.

SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
Blue Warrior said:

Oh, the whole "four hours" thing makes me feel a lot better. All I did was change instruments on his. Took me about 10 minutes to select different ones, then 5 to OGGify it in Audacity.
Oh.

I'm pretty good at setting others' self-esteem, huh? XP

And BTW BW, remember that Chemical Plant remix of yours I asked if I could use? I am indeed using it for one of my next OLDC levels.

Coop stage, I take it? Cool, hope it does well.

SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:

Blue Warrior said:

Wow, there both good. Better than I would have done! One for three! (And three for one, XD)
Anyway, They were good quality. Well done for four hours of work, Blue Warrior. Also well done for converting it to Ogg Vorbis, Sonic Master.

==NEW PIECE!==
Well I made this way before now, but here: http://www.mediafire.com/?zg2xbhtn2xo I don't really like this as Evergreen Woods Act 2...

Once again; Could Sonic Master or Blue Warrior remix this with Yamaha XG, Free?

Aled The Hedgehog said:
Sorry to double-post. I did this so I can get attention for the edit of my above post.

Oh, I saw. I just have things to do. Like write 8 pages of an English assignment in 3 days. The music build is good, it just has some volume issues in GM. Some of the instruments are too loud... I think you'll have to wait for BW this time because of RL.

Aled The Hedgehog said:
==NEW PIECE!==
Well I made this way before now, but here: http://www.mediafire.com/?zg2xbhtn2xo I don't really like this as Evergreen Woods Act 2...

Once again; Could Sonic Master or Blue Warrior remix this with Yamaha XG, Free?

Like Sonic Master said, I might not be able to get to it soon, due to life in the real world kicking me in the butt (plus, I'm supposed to be making some Sonic 1 tunes for another guy's PC fangame project). But as soon as I get time, I'd love to get to this tune. Sounds groovy already, even in XG. :)

Let's bring this topic back up from underneath all the silly topics from yesterday, shall we?

Anyway, I like Aled's new piece of music. I think it would be better for an underwater zone.

Blue Warrior and Sonic Master, have either of you remixed Aled's tunes yet?

Monster Iestyn said:
Aled The Hedgehog said:
Look at page 2. You haven't been here, right?

...or you haven't been awake then....

I was on about the Evergreen Woods Act 2 music you made, not the other one!!!

Urr, No arguments please. If you want an argument, go here.
Now. I must have mistakened your s in Tunes. ...What? There was an s! I'm not mistakened, YOU are!

I'm actually pretty well into the arrangement. So, don't even bother.

delete/repost: Should I arrange the ending of the song so that it has a loop point? This is being used as level music, so it seems better than it fading out ingame, which is why I ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back