Computer Troubles

Status
Not open for further replies.

1-Up

Well, today I decided to try two old flying games that I have... but when I boot them up it gives me the blue screen and reboots the computer. Does anyone know a way to repair this? I tried changing resolution, but that didn't work.

Throw your computer in the trash? I dunno, my first reaction would be to run a memory diagnostic, though it may not do much.

EDIT:Added "E"'sIts ether you're processor, or you're memory. This is what happened to my AMD Athlon XP 2200 processor, although I still haven't gotten another procesor I think thats the hole problem. So try you're memmor or processor, if not do what shuffle first said :lol: .

Thats because of this stupid laptop keyboard, the "E" dosen't always work. Same with the (presses real hard)"A" and "W"

It's not you're, it's your. :X *runs*
And while we're correcting things, there's an apostrophe in "It's".
Whole, not hole.
Yay for free, unwanted grammar lessons!

Uh, I know I'm bringing this further off topic, but there the word "your" Should have been used instead of "you're".

Shu said:
Uh, I know I'm bringing this further off topic, but there the word "your" Should have been used instead of "you're".

Shuffle beat you Shu.
/ \
|>_<|

lol chao.
Shuffle said:
It's not you're, it's your. :X *runs*
And while we're correcting things, there's an apostrophe in "It's".
Whole, not hole.
Yay for free, unwanted grammar lessons!

I had a similar problem like this once...
I tried to run a specific program and it did not work.

Apparently, after I did a virus scan, I got rid of... What? about 12 viruses or something?

Anyway, once I did that, I managed to use the program correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back