Version 2.1.15 Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
srb20503.png

Mystic please fire whoever removed the Spaddlewit reference
Crawlas will finally become businessmen, the dream is becoming a reality.

I do like that visual change though.

Just asking, are those super colors meant to be used for the character that is super, or just another color option seen in the player setup?

Last edited:
You cannot select super colors in the player setup; the player can be colored one of the "super" skin colors, but that is different from your main color preference (e.g. Sonic with Mario invincibility still has a main color of blue, even though he is clearly flashing through every single color in the universe).

In Lua terms:

player.skincolor cannot use super colors

player.mo.color CAN use super colors

EDIT: Btw the super skincolor constants are: SKINCOLOR_SUPER1 through 5, SKINCOLOR_TSUPER1 through 5 (for Tails), SKINCOLOR_KSUPER1 through 5 (for Knuckles).

Last edited:
Can't wait to try out some of dem slopes now, until 2.2 is released. Also, gonna miss that Spaddlewit logo :(

DD windowed and broken DD-OpenGL

So does this mean
RIP srb2dd?

Well yes?
In case you haven't heard, srb2dd is getting completely removed as soon as 2.2 comes out.

Just so you know guys, I figured out 742mph's problem - Lua hooks that take an object type argument make MT_NULL act as "apply to all object types". So now you know.

Of course it would lag, that driver don't use any features of your gpu. Just get the drivers for it. Either way, DD is deprecated.

This made my day, really. Too bad that there's no levels with slopes in this update, but the fact that WADs with slopes are now possible just makes me happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back