sonic adventure online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark Mystic said:
I posted a topic about this a long while ago.
Me too, beofre you.
This is the 3rd topic on this. I know this halo mod deserves 3 topics because halo is the best game ever. And this mod is the best mod ever.

brianv said:
Me too, beofre you.
This is the 3rd topic on this. I know this halo mod deserves 3 topics because halo is the best game ever. And this mod is the best mod ever.

My God. Do you play ANYTHING besides Halo?!

shadow the fox said:
meh. just a thought.
fox, halo is the best damn game around. nothing tops it.
That's what I keep trying to tell them, finally someone here agrees with me. :D

Ok, digging through the old SA Online topic, I'd say these two posts best represent my opinion on SA Online:

Draykon said:
Sigh, I'll say to this what I said on IRC, only with less cussing.

This is just a dumb idea! It's a disgrace to the Sonic Genre! If someone wants to make an Online Sonic game they should at least use an engine that dosen't stand for everything that a Sonic game dosen't! Another thing, In Shadow the Hedgehog Sonic said he wouldn't be caught dead using guns, which makes it both stupid, and innacurate.

Jason the Echidna said:
Meh. With every video I see of this, it looks worse and worse... No, no, I'm not saying it's not getting better or anything like that, but... It's like they still have little clue what they're doing... And a lot of the stuff you see in the first video is actually something of a cheap hack...

While it appears they have working slopes and whatnot, I am quite certain that there are no slope physics involved; They merely altered the steepest slope you can stand on. If you're not upside down, you could stand completely still on a wall, but if you start to go upside down, you detach from the wall and freefall, as shown in the video to cheaply get through that loop they made. Notice how the second video has no slopes at all, aside from the edges of the platforms?

And of course, yes, the vehicles were nothing more then model replacements of the existing ones... Even the sounds were still intact, and they didn't bother changing the highest slope they could climb... Meh. Raddboarding is much more fun anyway.
raddboard.gif
Whee!

I found a few more I could've used, but meh.

really there about done with SA online. it looks damn good. besides its not in the sonic storyline. Also you dont need to play as the sonic charectors. you can play as master cheif insted.

shadow the fox said:
really there about done with SA online. it looks damn good. besides its not in the sonic storyline. Also you dont need to play as the sonic charectors. you can play as master cheif insted.

i said how do u get it

sorry lol. you need Halo custom eddiction(bad spelling). if you have that CD, thain search sonic adventure online for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back