• kinda i play games with them on it some times

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chao Freak 1 said:
Your chao sound awesome! Can you post screenshots? I really want to see those 2 chao. Also, was the black translucent knuckles chao an action replay code? If it is, I would love to have it. Also, I personally like the SA2/SA2B chao gardens, because it's easier to find your chao, and the lobby looks cool. 8) Has anyone seen the SA2 gardens? They took out a lot in SA2B....

Chao world is an awesome site. Here's the hero garden.
http://cw.davessonicsite.com/home.php?id=7 It has a little river.

The dark garden, I could not find any good pictures for, but it has a large mountain thing, with gates, and tomb stones, and under that mountain thing, is a little room, with a pool of blood in the middle that connects to the pool, cave drawing, and a cauldron with bones and blood. It also has 3 steps in the pool of blood, so you can go deeper. I might try to get screenshots.

See ya'!

I'll see if can find those codes, since I found them on GSCentral, the website was completely updated and crappy now, but I think I still have them.

I'm not exactly sure if it's the metallic black code, but it's definetely a metallic code of some sort. Do you have a Shiny Knuckles chao? I'll send you the codes if I can find them.

About the pics, I'll have to ask my sis if I can take a picture of the chao on her digital camera, and since I'm playing it on the Wii, it should be good quality hopefully.

Chao World is where I downloaded my first Shiny Knux chao.

Mad Chao Fan here. *points to self*

I think I got all the Chao, (Stored on 3 or 4 Memory cards) I got the special Tails Chao (WOO!) and I have about 7 of them maxed to Lv 100 stats. ( or was it Lv 99? dunno....)

I play Chao all the time XD

But I do go mad when they die and grow back as lv 4-6's. :x

I have Kuckles and Amy Chao too from Action Replay hehe Hacked. XD (Thats the only thing I hacked though cause whats the fun of rasing Chao If you got them all already at lv 100.....NOTHING!)

Epic bump is epic.

Yes, I've always liked the way you could raise them, and everyone would be unique in someway.

runrun.jpg
Yay Chao!!!! And i found the pic it isn't mine (used google)

a cheer for chao: CHAOOOOOOO

The Chao Garden is pretty pointless for older players, but it serves as a fulfilling diversion for younger players. Perhaps it'd be a good idea to include Chao Garden in another Sonic game.

I like them. I guess in time, they just grow on you. But after months passed, I got a Gameshark, and with Sonic Advance, I got the Sonic Chao, Tails Chao, and many other hacked Chao. I kept the old ones on the Heaven Garden.

I even tried to get a Chao that gets all riled up when mad, and stomps his feet on the ground. But to do that, I had to give him certain animals and then hurt the Chao. That was something I kept regretting every time I tried to do it. I ended up with a Chao that ran off crying whenever Knuckles came close.

I'm just hoping now that Unleashed will have Chao Gardens. If it doesn't, then I doubt that they'll come back at all.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
I'm just hoping now that Unleashed will have Chao Gardens. If it doesn't, then I doubt that they'll come back at all.

Well there's chao gardens in Sonic Chronicles to look at. Although I hope it's got the SADX Chao gardens, but the SA2B black market system where you can get more than 1 item. I hated doing that in DX =/

Chaos Zero 64 said:

What about The Dark Brotherhood? Is that going to have a chao garden in it?

Monster Iestyn said:
Chaos Zero 64 said:

What about The Dark Brotherhood? Is that going to have a chao garden in it?

Yes it was confirmed,so I don't think "Chao" are dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back