• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Tikal Beta finally out! Now for the real thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far from what I've seen this is just bad. The select pic is an edit of my amy one, you even left the legs pink. The sprites are still flat and shadingless. Dr.Peppers sprite is good, but it still need a little work on the hair.

Uber Shell said:
Senku Niola said:
More ghosts and sandwiches?
What? What does THAT mean?

This:

amyrc2c8kn1.png
amyrchar2mt2.png

Uber Shell said:
Senku Niola said:
More ghosts and sandwiches?
What? What does THAT mean?

DON'T ASK!!!!!!!

And for the 3rd time, be paitent, nitro!! I'm doing the best I can. I've improved the shading greatly since I started using amy as a reference. Only 2 things need to be fixed:
1. I'd like to give her more dreads
2. THE EARS!!!! (did I mention that?)

I'm with Angelus on this one nitro. Ease of a little, and give him some time to work and improve. Not everyone's a seasoned artist. But practice like this turns them into one.

Sorry, people. Couldn't help but post this one. Thought it was too funny.

NOOOO!!!! She's posessed!!!! HELP!!!!!!

EDIT: oh, almost forgot: *shot*

zck2020 said:
I hope that you are not done with the head. And I don't mean the eyes...

What do you mean? I'm not finished with this frame yet, if that's what you're asking

EDIT: Sorry, people. Production has been halted due to basement flood. Yeah, now everyone knows why I HATE my hometown. As soon as it's cleared up, I'll be back on it tomorrow. If not, I'll at least post current pics.

--Angelus

UPDATE TIME!!!!

Finally, after nearly 20 hours of hauling buckets of water out of our basement, all the flooding is gone!! Nothing valuable was damaged, and I also managed to finish my grueling ethics assignment (Sorry, UberShell, but I still don't like that book).

Anyways, now on to the important stuff. Here are 3 new sprites. The changes were as follows:

1. I was much more OCD about the shading.
2. Amy is my reference now. And I figured out how to take off her ears =D.
3. I know I have not put the bandages on her hair. I honestly don't like those.

I am also debating on what should change color. I'm thinking it's etiher her fur or her dress and tiara jewels.
Without further ado, I present the new tikal.

Alright, that's all folks.

1. The back frames hair needs fixed.
2. The crown needs to be less flat.
3. Feet need shading.
4. Needs shine on the orange.
5. Make the fur change color.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
1. The back frames hair needs fixed.
2. The crown needs to be less flat.
3. Feet need shading.
4. Needs shine on the orange.
5. Make the fur change color.

Okay, In order:
1. Will do.
2. Flat?!?
3. I knew that
4. Why? It doesn't have to look like a shining jewel
5. That's one vote for fur...

And also, I do know that the crown is supposed to be inside her hair. But as I stated earlier, I like it better on the outside.

Well it's just a straight line across her head. I'm pretty sure it should have some slight curve to it. I have an old n-style shaded pic of tikal you could use for refrence.
TIKLA1.png

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Well it's just a straight line across her head. I'm pretty sure it should have some slight curve to it. I have an old n-style shaded pic of tikal you could use for refrence.
TIKLA1.png

Now it looks like the Dreads are comming out of the crown :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back