Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's fine, of course. I made sure that what I put there could be read by general audiences, of course. I know better than to link something that could be considered questionable.

Thanks for the welcome.

Holy snap Dark Fox o-O

it was about time someone who was a fan on Doom and Sonic came here :P

Anyway, Welocme PDF (Love your comic) and Traysandor. :3

I dont know if this belongs here or not but oh well, Im gonna go on a nice 2 week holiday on monday 10th august so if, for some bizzare reason anyone wants to contact me wait 2 weeks. Im also gonna do a lot of drawing when Im there so i will probably bump the "Post your pics here" tread with my "artwork" when i get back.
See you all later.

Hey, I'm Arson. I've been lurking the SRB2MB for a while... say... 4 or 5 years? That's a while without deciding to join. However, I am good friends with a few people here, such as Chrispy, Simsmagic, and I'll Begin, so they should recognize me. I generally am not a huge fan of Sonic the Hedgehog, which is why I refrained from joining to start out with, but I do like a few Sonic games, and I enjoy this game. However, I still think I'll fit in here, considering there are several Disgaea and Mega Man fans here, both series which I love to death. I'm also a pixel artist and a novice programmer, I guess(I work with Game Maker, not so impressive(If you can even call Game Maker programming) but I can still get around with it, and I'm trying to learn C). No, I did not make the avatar I am using, but it was gift art from one of my friends on deviantART.

I'm hoping I can contribute well to this community and make a good amount of friends, and I am confident I will enjoy my time here.

Hi, I'm Daisy! I found this game on YouTube. It looked neat so I downloaded it.

Shame there is no kart racing, or golf, or tennis...

Hi, I'm Daisy! I found this game on YouTube. It looked neat so I downloaded it.

Shame there is no kart racing, or golf, or tennis...

There's technically Golf and Kart Racing if you look around hard enough.

Hey all, I'm Irish Steel. I randomly made my user name from two others I used in-game (Irish Sonic / Steel Knux :P). I'm not actually Irish, I'm 100% American. I started playing SRB2 about two weeks ago after my older bro showed it to me. I really love the game so far -- keep up the great work, devs!

Dont think i've did this so,

Hello SRB2 community, i've liked sonic for a while had sonic the hedgehog and then went all the way up to sonic the hedgehog 06, (yep i got all those games or atleast most.) one of my favorites was sonic shuffle loved it. Now im coming here to play, make, and talk peace.

Intro

Yo Doms here. Im a hardcore slacker and gamer. I also lie,cheat and steal sometimes. Hope to do something with my life but in the meantime i play games and make people laugh. People say i sould become a comedian so i decided join alot places on the interwebs to meet people. Hope to meet some kool kats here! I also joined cuz its my B-day tomorrow(spelling?) but ya whatever man.

Doms is outie.

Last edited:
Hi every one. Im $0N!C and im new to the SRB2 message board. I am 14 and the C.E.O of Sonic Connections. I line to meat new people, play games, do 3d animations and 3D modeling on the computer. Im a nice person to talk to and i enjoy playing net games with anyone who comes to play.

Hmm, it's occured to me that I haven't posted the obligatory introduction post here yet. How very impolite of me.

Sup guys, name's Blacklightning, but you can just call me BL. I'm a game designer in training but yet a fair bit of experience under my belt - probably the most notable example being my role in fellow Total Conversion fangame Ashura: Dark Reign for Unreal Tournament 2004. I first got into SRB2 around version 1.9.0.4 (at least I think it was that number - 'twas the last one before 2.0 anyway), stuck around and lurked for a game modifcation or twenty, then promptly disappeared. It was only after seeing SRB2 in SAGE and learning how much extra content it had that caused me to return, and actually participate in the community for a change.

I looked at some of the code for making custom content and decided it seemed fairly simple, if overly user-friendly, so I thought I'd give it a shot. I'm most interested in custom playable characters right now, but I must say that playing around with custom badniks is immensely awesome - who knows, I made the facestabber a genuine badass, so I might eventually give the entire enemy roster a workdown to change the whole game up a bit. =D

Hello I am Chase. I have really put off posting in here for some reason. I am a person that enjoys playing video games.

Hello! I am always gonna be here once a day... cause my favorite forums ALWAYS has internal errors and i'm a big fan of SRB2...

Although I'm no new member to the SRB2 Messageboard, I decided to give another warm "hello" to the community. Joined March 2006 and didn't post much, but I'll begin to share my thoughts on the site more abundantly. =P Feels good to be back on the newly powered site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back