• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Anuban's Characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anuban

The Jackal Mobian
Update 1.1 - Anuban has shade and a left sprite.
Update 1.2- Anuban has back sprite
Update 1.3 - Anuban has right sprite
Update 1.4 - Anuban has a front sprite.
Update 1.5 - Anuban has a front fly sprite.
Update 1.6 - Anuban has a more appealing back sprite.

2wqeb0h.png
Anuban - 12%

Anuban can fly with the power of her ankth and she has the power to "teleport". She is a female Jackal, the style of anubis. My avi is her. ( and my username )

Sprites :

2wqeb0h.png
Anubanba-1.png
Anuban2.png
Anubanfr.png
Anubanffr.png

Last edited:
Don't Post a topic on Editing if you have no proof and nobody will do these fan Characters for you!

As for making the characters for you? That's breaking a rule on these forums, so I'm afraid I can't help you there.

As for making them on your own, I'd recommend either Microsoft Paint or Paint.NET for the sprites, XWE or SlumpED for the lump editing (Adding sprites and other stuff to your WAD), and Notepad for making your basic configuration lumps for the characters (S_SKIN and OBJCTCFG).

Here's a page on the SRB2 Wiki that further explains making characters.
http://wiki.srb2.org/wiki/Character_WAD

As for making the characters for you? That's breaking a rule on these forums, so I'm afraid I can't help you there.

As for making them on your own, I'd recommend either Microsoft Paint or Paint.NET for the sprites, XWE or SlumpED for the lump editing (Adding sprites and other stuff to your WAD), and Notepad for making your basic configuration lumps for the characters (S_SKIN and OBJCTCFG).

Here's a page on the SRB2 Wiki that further explains making characters.
http://wiki.srb2.org/wiki/Character_WAD

1. XD sorry that part was of my original idea but i changed it after reading the rules.
2. Good, i use Paint.NET.

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

Anuban now has a alpha sprite.

...Wow...
It doesn't even look right...
It needs proper shading and don't copy-pasta sonic's shoes and gloves...and everything else that you copied into that character... It doesn't fit.
Try a little harder. Make the sprites look like they are actually rotating correctly. Try using mspaint... paint.net isn't good for making regular character sprites... well in my opinion. Overall, this is a good start but try fixing the sprites to make it less srb1.
If you got a little offended sorry. D:

What's an "ankth"?
ankh300441.gif

...Wow...
It doesn't even look right...
It needs proper shading and don't copy-pasta sonic's shoes and gloves...and everything else that you copied into that character... It doesn't fit.
Try a little harder. Make the sprites look like they are actually rotating correctly. Try using mspaint... paint.net isn't good for making regular character sprites... well in my opinion. Overall, this is a good start but try fixing the sprites to make it less srb1.
If you got a little offended sorry. D:
Actually, i created the sprites with mspaint, then made them transparent with paint.net XD

Oh, so THAT's what those things are called. I used to know that they symbolized, but I can't remember now.

Anyway, this WAD has some tremendous problems. It needs more shading, the drawing is a shaky mess, and it doesn't look angled right. But deeper than all those problems is the simple fact that character WADs are just not fashionable. Unless you can SOC the hell out of it, like KO.T.E. or Senku, I don't think people are really going to be interested no matter how good it looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back