Eh, another emerald shrine.. but play it first!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silent_Snipe said:
Wait is this one of those emerald start levels ?
.......Yes, but please try it out, its not something i took a long time to make buts its mostly here for beauty.

Ok, straight off bug report, water = death, i mean you cant get out as soon as you fall in. the level was ok but short and i would have preferred it if there was a bit of a level before it and you removed the springs leading to the emeralds.

Silent_Snipe said:
Ok, straight off bug report, water = death, i mean you cant get out as soon as you fall in. the level was ok but short and i would have preferred it if there was a bit of a level before it and you removed the springs leading to the emeralds.
Oh... dammit stupid me, i forgot to put springs in the water >.<
Sorry, anyways how would you get to the emeralds without springs?

Sonic Destiny said:
Silent_Snipe said:
Sorry, anyway how would you get to the emeralds without springs?
Easy, you don't and instead use them a scenery. This way you wont have people going ZOMG NOT ANOTHEIR EMERALD STARTA.

Silent_Snipe said:
Sonic Destiny said:
Silent_Snipe said:
Sorry, anyway how would you get to the emeralds without springs?
Easy, you don't and instead use them a scenery. This way you wont have people going ZOMG NOT ANOTHEIR EMERALD STARTA.
Oh, i see...

SO basicaly for people to like this make it so the emeralds are unobtainable and just expand on your level more, that way people will enjoy it more.

Silent_Snipe said:
SO basicaly for people to like this make it so the emeralds are unobtainable and just expand on your level more, that way people will enjoy it more.
I really never though of that...That is a great idea, i probably will do that to :D

Not if you put the impassable option on, they can only thok passed it and seeming that tails and knuckles cant thok well, problem solved.

Silent_Snipe said:
Not if you put the impassable option on, they can only thok passed it and seeming that tails and knuckles cant thok well, problem solved.

For Knuckles, all you need to do is put the *No Climb* tag on in the linedef options, and then he can't climb it. Tails however will need an invisible FOF though, or an impassible tag.

No, with Tails and Knuckles you can spin-jump and get through an impassable line.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but do the No Tails and No Knuckles tag not work?

LOL. That doesn't prevent Tails and Knuckles from crossing it. It prevents control linedefs from functioning if Tails and Knuckles are being used in single-player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back