Super Mystic Sonic (V.1.09.4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why update it, though? Dur. :P Also, it's "already"... Why do people keep going "all ready"?
And "norrmally"? Such large run-on sentences, completely lacking punctuation? So much as an occasional comma would be nice so I don't read it in a monotone machine voice like you may be reading this sentence right here or are reading it as this now that I have mentioned it to you as this is a very large and sentence lacking pauses.

That's just n00b. The count remains at zero.

Jason the Echidna said:
Why update it, though? Dur. :P Also, it's "already"... Why do people keep going "all ready"?
And "norrmally"? Such large run-on sentences, completely lacking punctuation? So much as an occasional comma would be nice so I don't read it in a monotone machine voice like you may be reading this sentence right here or are reading it as this now that I have mentioned it to you as this is a very large and sentence lacking pauses.

Dude, that is a bit mean.

The homing didn't seemed over powered... I was going for a swarm on CE2 and somehow took damage while homing...

If you want web space, I often use Yahoo's Geocities.

i still don't get multi thok. the reason i don't like the thok is cus it's TOO FAST. thoking again could still get you off the end unless there is a baddy or item box. and if homing is removed, you couldn't even do that.

@Jason:
That's no constructive critisism, that's destructive flaming. :x

@SMS
The homing-removal is a good idea. I personally think that it is fun, but it IS overpowered and together with multi-thock it is EVEN MORE overpowered!!!
Bosses are more challenging without it, plus the platform-cheating with flying enemies, that you've mentioned, is not possible anymore.

Jason the Echidna said:

Note to self, JTE-uber-post. + a lack of punctuation = MY BRAIN?!!? *falls on the floor twitching*

Though I can name 2 minor good things about SMS.

1. I like the superform music.
2. The flying crawla sprites are perfect for Aero-Crawlas.

Bouncey said:
I am not sure about homing really.

I do suggest you make SuperMysticSonic use his Spring Animation when Jumping, becase it makes him look more like he is floating.

I might try to use make his falling animation his spinning animation if I use nojumpspin.

Draykon said:
1. I like the superform music.

You....gotta be kidding me!! I putted in the wrong music! Drunk heavy metal dudes. And you still like it?!?!

Jason the Echidna said:

Count remains at four. You better watch your mouth, JTE. Send me any better character as SMS that you made yourself(forget about the darker knuckles), and I'll actually listen to your flaming nonsense.

Super mystic sonic said:
Count remains at four. You better watch your mouth, JTE. Send me any better character as SMS that you made yourself(forget about the darker knuckles), and I'll actually listen to your flaming nonsense.
Actually, I only counted one person who actually had anything good to say about you. The rest were just "JTE, you're being mean, that person doesn't normally speak English." and "JTE, that's not helpful, that's just mean." :\ In fact, only 4 posts even acknowledged mine, since as far as I'm concerned, yours don't count.

And I'm fairly certain "the darker Knuckles" is more unique then your "Super Sonic with All the Overpowered Abilities STJr Didn't Like and a Map With All Chaos Emeralds!" ... Not to mention all the SPMoves characters I made, which were also crappy recolors, but which all had vastly more unique abilities then you, as well as the abilities for Shadow, Metal Sonic, and Amy I programmed for SRB2JTE. Alas, maybe I should give your wad a chance before condemning crappy recolor 120583847634 which everyone has nicknamed "Stupid Mystic Sonic"... >_> Then I would have more specific things to say about it.

I am not an artist, but at least I don't pretend to be like you. (Though I did make this beautiful thing and am currently working on a Talia MUGEN character.) I am a programmer. Programming is what I do. My "flaming nonsense" is merely that I am (or was) in a particularly bad mood and felt like mocking you.

As for music, wasn't SRB2JTE's Super Sonic music the greatest? :P It was stuck in your head for hours afterwards, guaranteed.

I openly welcome your flaming about SRB2JTE, which you will proceed to do now that I have mentioned it, and agree wholeheartedly with every bad thing you say about all the time I wasted on it. :)

My "flaming nonsense" is merely that I am (or was) in a particularly bad mood and felt like mocking you.

EMO? :mrgreen:
Somebody needs a GREEEEEEEAT HUG there! :wink:
Come on! This "I-did-better-things-than-you" from both of you is kiddy. Let's all act like the nearly adult persons we are.
I think the function of this thread is talking about how we can improve this character and not how we can mock his creator. :|

edited the "threat-thing" ;-]

It's a "thread" not a "threat," and I am only 17.490959 years old, far from an adult as far as I'm concerned. >_> I am Willy Wonka, I never age.
And if this isn't the thread to mock SMS, where is? Bonic's thread? :P I'm sure a thread with such a purpose would be immediately locked. I'll stop now, unless SMS wants to continue, I guess.

The SMS wad isn't too bad, I must say. Recolors don't bother me as much as everyone else, I guess. It might be overpowered in matches, but it's quite fun in single player.

SRB2-Playah said:
The SMS wad isn't too bad, I must say. Recolors don't bother me as much as everyone else, I guess. It might be overpowered in matches, but it's quite fun in single player.

SMS isn't extremely overpowerd in match. His fireballs are slower then a thok, and you can't rapid fire with them like with the rings. He's also brighter, and can turn around slower, making him a easier prey to chase from behind. His multi-thok can be quite usefull depending on how you use it, and who uses it. The lightdash is obviously overpowerd, but it also got me in death pits a few times.

ree-c said:
How can he turn around slower? Everyone character turns around at the sma speed. :|

He has a lower thrustfactor, wich means you can control worse in the air. And that means you can turn around slow in the air. You can tell me you turn around by standing or running. Its always jumping and turning around. Unless you are a newbie.

Super mystic sonic said:
ree-c said:
How can he turn around slower? Everyone character turns around at the sma speed. :|

He has a lower thrustfactor, wich means you can control worse in the air. And that means you can turn around slow in the air. You can tell me you turn around by standing or running. Its always jumping and turning around. Unless you are a newbie.

That's changing the direction that you're moving, not turning around. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back