Supreme Court video game restrictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you need to give more information than that, maybe a link to an article that talks about it... and more time proofreading your post, for that matter.

I mean, I'm pretty sure I know what you're talking about, but it's not reasonable to expect anyone else will.

Last edited:
Basically the terminator guy is fighting to restrict video game sales to minors. For the children. And right around election time, isn't that a coincidence?

Listen, when you bring up an issue for discussion, we expect that you spend more than 10 seconds to tell us about it; think, did you do any of the following?

1: Link to an article that talks about the issue, maybe where you found out about it yourself?
2: Say why the topic is worth discussing, or any points of interest about the topic?
3: Mention your own opinions and insight on the subject?

What you've basically done here is give us almost no information, forcing anyone who even wants to consider talking about it here to go do research just to decide if it's worth entering a discussion about it. Meanwhile, you yourself have offered zero contribution to the topic which you want to get going. At the moment, this is effectively spam. You didn't even take the time to proofread your 15 word long post!

So, here's the deal: I'm going to come back in about 4-5 hours, and by then I expect you to have edited your first post to meet the above 3 criteria to my satisfaction. If I find this not to be the case upon my return, the topic will be locked.

Of note to the rest of you however is that should this happen, anyone else will be free to make a new topic about this if they choose. The issue of videogame regulation is an important one, and I don't believe it should be prevented from being discussed because one person decided not to put forth the slightest bit of effort into their topic.

Last edited:
Well, if the thread's going to stay up for now:

I'm pretty sure that pretty much everybody here is going to care about this and obviouWHOOPS

Seriously, though. Frankly, I want it to be passed. I'm pretty much past the age to even be effected by this, but it would get a lot of the anti-gaming dickheads (you know the kind; the ones that think you get points for killing cops) off gaming's back for a good amount of time. And to all of you young'uns, all you'd have to do is get your mommy to buy the game for you! Most of you do this already, so it's win-win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back