Whats your favorite re-dubs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

roboegg99

Just asking a simple question post your favorite re-dub from any show.

my favorite re-dubs are the naruto ones done by soulstaind, and the mixed num# series. I'll post links as soon as find them.

but anyways whats your favorite re-dubs?

I saw a German re-dub of G Gundam on YouTube once. Judging by the voice acting it was meant to be funny. It even made me laugh a bit.

I don't have a favorite, but I used to like watching English shows and movies dubbed in Spanish, just to laugh at their poor attemps at it. In movies, it's usually the same damned man, woman, and/or child translating the movies with the same voices, meaning you have millions of translated movies with the same voices.

Oh, yeah. Has anyone seen SSN's dub of that scene from Sonic X? Done more professionally than the 4 Kids dub...

<Robot guy> I NEED MOAR MASHED POTATOES!
<Eggman> Muwhahahaha! Once my machine is done, my robot will have an endless supply of soda.

I like how he did Eggman's voice.

I'm surprised no one has said ZenkaiKenny0.

I think he makes the most funniest Sonic re-dubs ever.

Avi said:
I'm surprised no one has said ZenkaiKenny0.

I think he makes the most funniest Sonic re-dubs ever.

Well I never knew ZenkaiKenny0 was Mashuukenny untill I found his profile a little while ago, and he does do pretty good dubs.

and some other people who I think make good re-dubs is MartyMcFly23, Beesnipe, and naruzap. I know lots of people hate naruto, but these three do the best naruto dubs ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back