Anyone else notice this in: Sonic 3 & Knuckles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Next-GenASD

(Mostly known as SonicASD)
I was playing Sonic 3 & Knuckles and I happened to come by this.
sonic3c000.png

Could it be Sega placed this here on purpose? Or is this just easter egg of some sort?

What... That's in Hidden Palace Zone? Where? I've explored that level so thoroughly, and I never found that!

How'd you get there as Sonic?

Ether by Debug or have Tails fly you up there. *I think you might have to be Hyper to reach it as soon as Tails gets tired of flying, then you have to double jump up there.*

(To OP.)
I kinda came across that after haxxing up the game with Debug Mode for the first time if I recall.

I always thought it was a reward for explorationists. If you manage to find it, you basically get to pick and choose you power-level for vs Knux.

Knew about that years ago.

I have to ask why the hell the Invincibility and Speed Shoes were there, though, considering that by the time you even reached Knuckles, they were pretty much kaput. (Having a teleporter suck out a fixed length of time between the bonuses and the fight doesn't help matters.)

Aren't there more rewards if you fly to the top right? I guess not.
I used to love this place. It was fun popping every shields and ability.

Probally it's some Easter Egg.The people that never wanted something like this raise your hands.

I feel just like leaving something....

srb20036-2.png

EDIT:

I was just messing around in GFZ2. If I'm not wrong, there's a wad that has these monitors.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back